Northern tool $50 off coupon code?

jeepinmatt

..l.

Google gave me this code, says it is a june $50 off $250.
Thanks for looking. Unfortunately, none of the codes on the first few pages of Google work. Nor any of the coupon sites. It was a really slow day at work. So I've tried ALL of them :lol:

Got this today...

upload_2020-6-29_10-32-43.png

Thanks guys. A little birdy gave me code 270909 which is a free gift card for the following amounts:
$100+=$20
$250+=$50
$500+=$100
$1000+=$200

Also found a $100 gift card on ebay for $75, so saved a little there too.

Since I was already gonna spend $700, I went ahead and got that $250 pull behind sprayer ive been eyeing to put out that Bermuda grass killer i bought 2 years ago :shaking:

And a few other miscellaneous things I was gonna bug next time I was in HF or Northern.

Cart total was $1000.95 :D

Only spent another $350 to save $100. :confused: Good job. :lol: :(

Pretty sure I had a PTSD episode from that comment with the frequency of which my wife uses the same logic.
I truly can't say shit. When SHE "spends" it's $300....or $600 at best.

When I spend, it's usually $5,000 or $10,000 and occupies at least a 1/2 bay of the garage...granted...it's not OFTEN...but I'm reminded each time, when the last time was :lol:

Tell me more.
Man, ill have to dig a bit for that. It truly has been 2+ years. I think I got the info from the lawn and landscape thread.

I truly can't say shit. When SHE "spends" it's $300....or $600 at best.

When I spend, it's usually $5,000 or $10,000 and occupies at least a 1/2 bay of the garage...granted...it's not OFTEN...but I'm reminded each time, when the last time was :lol:

True...wife went in to my ‘safe room’ for some unknown reason...and all I got was a pic of the room and a text that said ‘seriously’. I know what I got woman...at least I don’t say I saved money though. Luckily, I’m the only one with keys to my parts building.

Back