Nothing to see here.

JSJJ388

GREEN GREMLIN
Buddy of mine sent me this Grand Wagoneer that his dad has. He's asking $300 or he's taking it to the scrap yard. Not sure of the year yet but what do y'all think it could be worth? If hate to see it go to the crusher cause I think they are awesome vehicles.

Last edited:
He says it ran when parked and the motor turns over. I'll have a little more info tonight. I don't need another project but if it's saveable is hate to see it crushed.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Id probablly give him the 300
Alright. I figured it was worth that. I may liquidate my parts xj and get it.

$300? I say snag it if you can get it to your house. Part out and sell panels as hipster man cave yard art. You'll make your money back in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$300? I say snag it if you can get it to your house. Part out and sell panels as hipster man cave yard art. You'll make your money back in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeeeaaa if I get it home I'm keeping it. Those things are sweet looking jeeps. I think I got my answer. Now if I can just get the funds. New motor in the zj has me short on cash.

They are good jeeps. That's what started it all for me. 300 is a safe price. I'd part it out though.
Any reason you'd part it if the driveline is good?

You may want to edit your initial post and take the pics out (or replace them with pics of Nicks rig :p) so you don't get into a bidding war should someone find out where this gem is in hiding :huggy:

I myself would LOVE to find one just like this to bring back to life, slide an LS motor in, a modest lift and make it my daily grocery getter

Yeeeaaa if I get it home I'm keeping it. Those things are sweet looking jeeps. I think I got my answer. Now if I can just get the funds. New motor in the zj has me short on cash.

When all else fails you can sell plasma

When all else fails you can sell plasma

And/or

road trip.jpg

Are you planning to title it or build it? When mine spun a main bearing, I parted it on Craigslist and people were driving from all other to get stuff off of it.

Hahaha or just delete the post. Didn't know it was worth much but I think I got my answer!

I put 240k miles on a '90 model. Favorite vehicle I have ever had. Everytime I see one....especially on a lot...I think I need another. GO GET IT!

Bought, $275.

So should I look for it on tons and stickies before long?
No, this one's gonna be more of a cruiser. Some stock size a/ts and new wood paneling, new headliner, and some rust repair/mitigation and I think it'll look damn good. Body is almost perfect minus one rust hole on pass rear quarter. Too nice to beat up. But, you never know.......

Why was it parked in the woods?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
The guy pulled the headlights for another waggy. He apparently had a few

If you decide to junk I want the ps pump w brackets,pulleys and acces brackets.

Back