Open Invite! at the Flats - Nov 28

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
Rock Corps 4X4 is announcing it's first ever open invite. We will be having a one day open ride on November 28th. So for all of you who don't want to involved in all of the after Thanksgiving/before Christmas sales come on over for some fun on the new trails!

Cost per trail rig is $10, spectators will pay $5 each

All proceeds will go directly back into the development of the land.

Wheeling can begin at 9am and everyone off the trails by 8pm
No Alcohol allowed
Speed limit is 5mph in all traffic areas.
Sorry no motorcycles or four wheelers allowed
Fire extinguishers required for all trail rigs
Seat belts required any time vehicle is moving
Stay on marked trails, no free roaming

Hope to a bunch of you there!

Located just off of Exit 85 on I-40. Just outside of Marion NC

See ya there!

Thanksgiving Saturday? That just doesn't make sense to me :confused:

Not sure what you mean John. With other events and trips planned it was a date we(all in attendance) agreed on. A lot of folks have time off from work on this weekend, and it's an option to not having to go shopping. Hope you can make it.

Not sure what you mean John.

I just thought that a lot of folks would be traveling and spending time with family which might affect the turnout. Seems like a non holiday weekend would be better for most people, but that's just my thinking, and I know for a fact my thinking is off most of the time, just check with my wife :)

Sounds great! Planning on being there.

The only place I will go shopping over that w/e is the junk yard, lol. I hate crowds.

Directions?

We have stuff for all levels. At our last meeting we discussed building some more stuff for milder built rigs. I am sure you will enjoy. Come on out

bring both rigs you might need them. If you want to break we have trails for that if you want to go easy we have trails for that.

Dang Chip you know I got a babie due on the 23 so I probably won't make it unless she goes real late and in that case I'll just bring Ashley along and shake the baby out of her. I hate I'm gong to miss the first open ride.

To anyone wondering about the trails at the Flats I've ridden 2/3 of them and they are nice. I'm locked/locked on 35's and had a great time. But I think when quite a few people are there wheeling it will probably just as fun to watch.

Bring her with you Kenneth if she ain't delivered yet. If she gets a "twinge" you ain't too far from home!

She will be more than welcome to use the RV to rest in.

Bring her with you Kenneth if she ain't delivered yet. If she gets a "twinge" you ain't too far from home!
She will be more than welcome to use the RV to rest in.
You tell her that.:lol: If we were delivering at Grace I'd have no problem but we have to go to Catawba and that would be a long ride and I don't want her delivering in my new truck if you know what I mean.

Back