Open Invite! at the Flats - Nov 28

So if im only running regular seat belts i cant run 2 of the trails?? I have a full exo and you require a helment. I dont see the need for a harness.

The Harnesses cages,and helmets are only required for TWO trails.
One of these trails(No Way) will never feel your rear tires on it's face(my gut feeling)and if it does, you will be on your lid (again, my gut feeling, based on my knowledge of this trail)
The other one, Sky trail, named for it's exit(you will see nothing but Sky and tree tops if you make it that far on exit) could suck you in as it's doable at the bottom. I also predict many flops coming out of it.

I won't be using shoulder harnesses or a helmet during this day because I have nothing for either of these trails! So if you stay where I will go, you will be fine.
As Kevin said, you WILL change your tone once you have seen them.

Nicely Put. . . I could not agree more. .. I still have not seen Sky Trail but I know that No Way is going to be an adventure for some

Got another load of rocks in yesterday! More new obstacles to be created!

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

Oh man, I can't wait now after seeing those pics! This is going to be awesome!

Look forward to having you there Daniel! Feel free to bring the rest of the Mud Devils with you too!

also, need to edit requirement's.
Sky trail, will defiantly have to have a winch!

Can we come up on Friday afternoon/night and camp out? Dont mind driving home Saturday night but it would make for a loooong day to have to drive up and back in the same day. Is there someplace close to camp/stay if yall dont allow it?

Duane

Some of us were just talking about this very thing. We aren't really set up to camp yet, yes you can. I will be there early Friday afternoon to open up. as far as riding on Friday, I can't answer that right now.
There is also a Hotel right beside us. Hampton Inn. If you go South of I-40, there are two hotels on that side. All within a 1/4 of a mile from us.

looks like someone could spend some time cleaning a little bit of loose brush out of the way and actually call it a trail.

We appreciate your comments. The hundreds of man hours, along with the hundreds of machine hours from a big track hoe, mini track hoe, a couple different bulldozers, a couple different skid steers, and several dump trucks, all of this is still no match for our mother nature.
Thank you for your support.

Rock Corps Flats

Couple of us from CNC were up to Rock Corps Flats this weekend. We had helped clear trails, one of which ended up being "no way", earlier this year.
Hats off to you guys. You have built a nice little area there out of what you have to work with. We had a lot of fun. Great Weather and Great people make for a truly enjoyable time.
One suggest from John(Blue Toyota) is that you rename "the Hill" to "Toyota Hill" for obvious reasons. We enjoyed everything about the weekend. Thanks from us all.
I for one won't be able to make it back for the Open House. Hope it works out well. If you need help in the future let us know and we'll see that we can work out.
Again, thanks for the nice weekend.

I think I might be able to make it up No Way....

with my hiking boots on and a set of ski poles, LOL.

Looking forward to seeing some rigs give it a shot, and beating on mine on some of the other obstacles.

Despite the leaves, the trails entrances are well marked, and once your on the trail its fairy easy to figure out where it goes. The overall trail system is well thought out, and lots of fun.

Back