Open Invite! at the Flats - Nov 28

gota say thanks to rock corps for putting on one hell of an event and if this was your first one i don't know you could make it any better for the next because it was awsome. only thing i could think of is mabey organized groups of rides might cut down on the traffic jams,but with kickass trails like this place has i'll wait in line with a smile.like to say thanks to BDB,my favorite two sport's are four wheeling and drag racing and watching them in action is worth the price of admission no matter where you go.

Does anybody have a video of the GSXR Samurai's roll? That was awesome.

got some editing to do to post up more videos.
Sorry this is cell phone video.

Thanks RockCorps for a great ride.
Fun stuff. Seriously good time!

HAD A BLAST!!!
here was my damage for the day
ai54.photobucket.com_albums_g117_redneckcoplure_DSC_0637.jpg

BIG THANKS to loose cannon for gettin me back together and on the road home.

I hit that same little jump too - wish someone had got my air time.
Woo Hoo!

That sammi back flip, I don't think we've ever met "JT", but how was your back and neck today? That slam at the bottom back on all 4's looked bad!

That sammi back flip, I don't think we've ever met "JT", but how was your back and neck today? That slam at the bottom back on all 4's looked bad!
I will quote JT on this ''Man, it sure did take a long time to go from on the roof, until the back wheels landed, that was a long f--kin ride!''

I'd bet he's stiff as a board.:lol:

I got the video for you stump I will try to get it on here tonight u just not had time to edit them

Yall need a few more rigs....:huggy:
A wise man once said " Go big or go home young Skywalker"
Thats why i love this club. We always support our fellow wheelers.
For Dylan only, The Flats are BADASS!
Later,Paul...

I think I was the first up #6 on the day as there were no tire marks and it was STEEP (for a yellow).

Yeh, it looked like one rig had gone up #6 when I got to it. I ran #2, then #10, then tried to go up to some of the red trails, but traffic was heavy so I went over and figured I would hit #6 and then maybe #5. I started up #6 at a slow to medium pace and got about 15 feet from the top and then just spun the tires. I started backing down and ended up sliding to the right and uphill of a tree. I couldn't go fwd or backwd, so had to winch up the hill off the tree. I then tried to backdown again but slide to the right into the tree again. I think that happened 3-4 times before I was finally able to back all the way down to the bottom. I hit the hill about 5-8 times with increasing speed, but couldn't make it! I'd get right past that tree and then just spin. By the time I gave up, I had knocked all the loose stuff off the hill and dug a hole or two just up hill of that tree I kept getting caught on. It was weird! The hill got more difficult the more I tried it! I even dropped another couple of psi in my tires for my last attempt.

I agree, the Flats are BADASS! I want to go back. Soon too.

whoever said it was like potting soil is damn for sure right.
I got to the top of 9 and almost reconstructed my passenger door....again.
That dirt just gives way. Luckily I had two fellas there come around - Thanks to you both - pick me off the log and felt like I was threading the needle with the peddle to the floor.
:driver::driver:
here's some more pics yall.
youtube vids are going up now.

whoever said it was like potting soil is damn for sure right.
I got to the top of 9 and almost reconstructed my passenger door....again.
That dirt just gives way. Luckily I had two fellas there come around - Thanks to you both - pick me off the log and felt like I was threading the needle with the peddle to the floor.
:driver::driver:
here's some more pics yall.
youtube vids are going up now.
x2 and thanks for helpin me up that hill!

Back