open it or not

open the store

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the market/potential competition like? E.g. are there similar stores in Greensboro? How are they doing?

There is a big army/navy surplus store on Lee St. in downtown Greensboro. It has been there forever.

before you get these buildings, call your city planner and make sure that the buildings you're looking at allow you to sell guns there. Nothing worse than getting into it and realizing the city wont let you sell what you want there. Also look at how much the business licences cost so you can budget for those as well.

Otherwise, sounds like a good idea, good luck!
all that down here is cheap. and thats a good idea but i already checked and everything is good. :beer:

all ideas and advice is appreciated. thanks nc4x4

infact when i open , im doing an openhouse with lunch. :popcorn:

moving in this week. wish me luck.

so far ive sold a lot of stuff on here and i want everyone to know how much i appreciate it. after i get moved in good im going to have an open house with food. and im gonna hook up anyone that tells me they are a member of nc4x4

As long as I am not working, Ill make it out to your open house, sounds like fun.

store opens tomorrow at 10:00 am til 7pm . m-f and 8-4 on sat. right now ive got about 50% of my inventory there and ready to sale and its a lot of stuff. should have the rest in by friday.

right now i have no phone or sign up but those should be in by friday also. please come support me and i will look out for you. my prices should be very fair. if for some reason you can get it cheaper , just show me where and i'll do my best to match or beat the price. also if i dont have what you need, please request that i get it for you. thank you. thanks nc 4x4.

-mike.

update :
after being open for 4 weeks ,the store is doing pretty good. ive noticed that mon. & tues. seems to be very very slow. wed. ok and big sales on thurs. fri. & sat.
credit card machine will be in on wed and so will the business cards . and i will have a sign up at the road next week hopefully. finally got a lighted open sign to hang in the window to. lol.

im going to post a grand opening date in this thread hopefully soon and i'd like to invite everyone down for free food that i will provide.

thanks again nc4x4

-mike.

update :
after being open for 4 weeks ,the store is doing pretty good. ive noticed that mon. & tues. seems to be very very slow. wed. ok and big sales on thurs. fri. & sat.
credit card machine will be in on wed and so will the business cards . and i will have a sign up at the road next week hopefully. finally got a lighted open sign to hang in the window to. lol.
im going to post a grand opening date in this thread hopefully soon and i'd like to invite everyone down for free food that i will provide.
thanks again nc4x4
-mike.

I'm envious of your new business. I've got an idea for a business of my own but am reluctant to pull the trigger. congrats on yours and good luck with it.

Back