Painting frame and suspension parts

Well, a mini restoration turned into a full blown frame off this weekend so I'm now looking into having the entire frame painted proffesional. Still not done with blasting.....:kaioken:

20170307_223208.jpg

I don't have the space to paint all of it correctly and the weather won't cooperate for at least a month or 2. Does anyone have a shop recommendation? Google came up with Holbert Trailers

Paint & Body Repair – Charlotte NC Truck Repair, Trailer Repair, Truck Sales, Trailer Sales

Also any ideas on how to get in the nooks and crannies and inside the front frame horns better?
20170307_223252.jpg

20170307_223321.jpg

20170307_223333.jpg

late to the show....

was not impressed with POR15 or POR15 Topcoat.

If I did it again I would simply rusto rattle can everything, making future touch ups super cheap and easy.

Only way to do the internals is gonna be to dip it, but you'll have the same issue with coating internals. I guess you've answered my question on how crazy you're wanting to go. There's a place in Burlington that'll dip it and powder coat the frame. Or spend lots of time with degreaser and a pressure washer blasting out the internals. Get the Eastwood spray can frame treatment stuff with the 2' whip I'm working on the t bird frame today.
9e3951ef058cca63fb4f72159105af31.jpg

Rust converter ultra - ppg epoxy primer - Ppg Ditzler hot rod black single stage topcoat. I'll post up some pics of the topcoat this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back