parking lot cj5 buildup

will he have a choice? from the other pic it looked like it would take the fender off itself if you didnt trim around the tire.

started workin on replacing the floorpans last week. hate that stuff, it is slooooooooooooooooooooow goin.

i think those are the last thing on the list, other than making some misc lights work and seatbelts and crap. and brake MC.

oh and it still needs a radiator somebody? pleeeeeeeeeease?

did you put in a stock master cylinder. i put a 60 and 44 in my jeep and i would go threw MC like once a month the guy i sold it to put a corvette MC on it and soved the braking issues. of course the MC were high quality advance auto reman's w/ lifetime warranty they were definetly sick of me getting new ones every month.

and nice work.

yeah we are in the process of getting a 68 vette MC, should be good brakes when its in.

grapehead said:
yeah we are in the process of getting a 68 vette MC, should be good brakes when its in.

If you have a power brake booster, then be sure to get the MC from a vette with power brakes, which has a bigger bore, 1 1/8" IIRC. Manual brake vettes were 1".

Telling the parts counter guy the vette was from the 70's seemed to make it easier to find.. ;)

nah, its manual but thanks for the tip.

we got one, but the piston shot out and snapring was gone, so we returned it, and are waiting on another to come in. they dont stock em for some reasson...

Mine was right on the shelf.. hmm.

Back