Parts For Sale = Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjnmud

I strongly think the Parts For Sale section of this forum needs a major make-over. There needs to be subsections ethier by manufacture. ie ford, jeep, toy or by type of parts ie tires, drivetrain, suspension etc. i think that everyone can agree that the way it is setup now one section for everything is boarder line useless.

That is why they invented the Search Function.

My understanding is this board is here for tech and to help other 4x4er's when they need info.
The For Sale section is just a perk.

ditto for me...ive bought and sold parts and never thought it was difficult to navigate. if you think its rough here go try and post something on pirate. post something in the morning come back in the afternoon and its already on page 5!!

I'd say not everyone here agrees its borderline useless...BTW you DO realize THERE IS a tires section, right?

I strongly think the Parts For Sale section of this forum needs a major make-over. There needs to be subsections ethier by manufacture. ie ford, jeep, toy or by type of parts ie tires, drivetrain, suspension etc. i think that everyone can agree that the way it is setup now one section for everything is boarder line useless.

Dumbass! :fuck-you:

when you get all these sub-sections running around it makes a once simple site a pain in the ass to navigate... and i too have never had a problem. digging for parts is half of the fun anyways

yes there is a tires section my b. but i still think another section or two would make digging a little less of a pain. i will try the search out and see how that goes.

you can't please everybody.

If you can't find something or are to lazy to looks & dig maybe you need to try the "wanted to buy" section.

Closing this thread, this has been brought up before, and quite frankly, the way we have it works best for most. Easier to moderate, and really isn't too hard to navigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back