Paypal Question

Snapchat-580325393.jpg
Snapchat-1611840690.jpg
Snapchat-242631967.jpg
Snapchat-1456089269.jpg
Snapchat-47808966.jpg
20170622_155904.jpg

For those who followed this...
Excellent trip. Good selling experience. Lots of beer drinking. Planning a trip back when we can do a whole weekend.
Drank a few more that didn't get pictures taken but I tried to document the adventure as best I could. Thank god we had a DD.

I'm potentially selling a set of tires and dropping them off at fastenal for shipping. Buyer is paying shipping.

How can I ensure I receive funds and don't get screwed as the seller.

Buyer suggested paying through google wallet, which I have never done, and I've never received funds through paypal, only ever sent funds.

I'm potentially selling a set of tires and dropping them off at fastenal for shipping. Buyer is paying shipping.

How can I ensure I receive funds and don't get screwed as the seller.

Buyer suggested paying through google wallet, which I have never done, and I've never received funds through paypal, only ever sent funds.

Friends and family or gift. (same thing) is what everyone told me. I had a good experience with a good person and like you was previously unfamiliar. I still gotta figure out how to get the money out of paypal and into my bank account.

I still gotta figure out how to get the money out of paypal and into my bank account.

There is a transfer money to my bank button. It's been so long since I set mine up, I can't remember if you had to have your bank account registered or not. They'll say, you sure you want to take out the money. Think of all the things you can do with it. Just enter in the amount you want to transfer and it moves. Easy peasy. They used to mail you a check for $1.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I have sold things and used paypal to receive payment many times, never an issue, eother w PP or buyers trying to do something slimy.

If it is done as a normal business transaction you (receicer of funds) will pay a small % fee (like 2%), they just deduct it from how much you receive.

Back