People will sign anything just to be part of it

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
THESE ARE THE MUSH BRAINED FOLKS WHO WILL SIGN ANYTHING...ESPECIALLY IF IT "BANS" SOMETHING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

THE SAME FOLKS WHO'VE BEEN TOLD (AND BELIEVE) CORPORATIONS ARE EVIL AND THAT WE CAN MAKE ALL OUR ELECTRICITY AND GASOLINE FROM CORN AND WIND. (IF ONLY THE GOVERNMENT PUMPS IN ENOUGH OPM - [OTHER PEOPLES MONEY]).

THE SAME THINKERS WHO BELIEVE IT'S OBSCENE FOR PETROLEUM COMPANIES TO MAKE A 7% PROFIT AFTER HUGE RISK BUT HAVE NO PROBLEM DRINKING AVIAN WATER AT $10 A GALLON.

ALl I can say is WOW..

THE SAME THINKERS WHO BELIEVE IT'S OBSCENE FOR PETROLEUM COMPANIES TO MAKE A 7% PROFIT AFTER HUGE RISK

Wow another well informed citizen here. I guess Big Dino really is not making any money then.

Let's look at the numbers of ExxonMobil for 2005 since they have not released the 2006 financials yet.

Hmm $358.9 Billion in Sales and Net Earnings of $36.1 Billion well that looks more like about a 10% profit. Oh yeah and the huge risk they are taking by spending so much money on exploration and R&D. Lets see here .96 Billion Exploration, .71 Billion R&D that's a grand total of .4% of sales. Big risk they are talking there.

Well let's move on to the executives and board members then shall we since this is a poor struggling company. The BOD Members all received about $350,000+ compensation. Now this is a position that meets maybe 6-12 times a year for a few hours. I'm sure you make that for about less than a weeks work? The CEO made $ 5.1 Million in compensation and $32 Million in Options. Lets see $37 million for a years of sitting in a office yeah that's not being over paid he deserves every penny of that.

Don't get me wrong I'm not hating on Big Dino, I love my Rover and it's 12MPG:driver: . But don't try and make it sound like Big Dino is not in it to get rich and they are just barely Struggling on their piddly profits. They make a crap load of money and deserve the reputation that they have. But hey this is capitalism at its finest.

The point was not about BIG DYNO..

it was about how people wil sign any thing just be part of something.. not because they really care..

Back