Pics not showing up in body of replies

rockcity

everyday is a chance to get better
Tried replying to a thread (what have you done to your rig thread...) like I always do with some photos, strategically inserted into the body. After upload, no option for selecting full view or thumbnail.

continued on with reply and more photo uploads. When done, finally the button for full view appeared. Selected full view... nothing. Preview reply and nothing... hit the reply to message button anyway to see what happened. Photos were thumbnails and don’t show a preview of the photo. Not sure what’s going on, never experienced this before.

Tried replying to a thread (what have you done to your rig thread...) like I always do with some photos, strategically inserted into the body. After upload, no option for selecting full view or thumbnail.

continued on with reply and more photo uploads. When done, finally the button for full view appeared. Selected full view... nothing. Preview reply and nothing... hit the reply to message button anyway to see what happened. Photos were thumbnails and don’t show a preview of the photo. Not sure what’s going on, never experienced this before.

Fuck.

Testing...

Still not working

Attachments

• 6129A485-3707-4496-B5E3-6FE092CE779E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 215
zomb-mnn.jpg.560x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Woo!

This is probably going to force some upgrades I've been trying to put off, though. Fair warning....

Back