Pictures of Daily Driver

I'll play here's my choices in order first sometimes, 2nd most of the time, and 3rd occasionally I've got a 16 mile round commute.

Attachments

• IMG_3098.jpg
    IMG_3098.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_2378.jpg
    IMG_2378.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0835.JPG
    IMG_0835.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 301
Sometimes I wish I had a ZJ like that rather than my white WJ! ZJs seem a touch more roomy (and vintage).

My wife is the total opposite. She wanted a 4 door beater to drive around so I picked her up a nice zj. She didn't drive it a week before she said she whished it was a wj. I told here that information would have been helpful before I bought the zj!

My wife is the total opposite. She wanted a 4 door beater to drive around so I picked her up a nice zj. She didn't drive it a week before she said she whished it was a wj. I told here that information would have been helpful before I bought the zj!
Oh man. The WJ is 85% minivan anyways!

Sometimes I wish I had a ZJ like that rather than my white WJ! ZJs seem a touch more roomy (and vintage).

Guys, yalls paths have crossed at the right place at the right time! Make. It. Happen! :laughing:

Snagged this a few weeks ago. Won’t be taking it down any trails, but it passed the ‘doughnuts-in-my-field-test’. Hate the auto start/stop thing for epa mpg ratings…looks like there’s an obd blocker I can buy for $100 so i don’t have to turn off the ‘feature’ every time. 0-35 launches are a little lackluster, but once it finally finds the gear it likes and spools up, it’s pretty fun…unless you turn the dial to ‘excite’, then it launches pretty well. But when I remember it’s a ‘luxury’ suv, and I shouldn’t be doing doughnuts or launches, it’s very relaxing to drive, and the best driving experience I’ve ever had.

DA23B663-E568-49AE-AC66-7FF93503237C.jpeg

Back