Place to park my crawler hauler?

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
I currently have my crawler hauler in a gated storage lot. They just went up on the monthly price so I am looking for a new place. Does anyone have any recommendation in the Winston Salem area?

Attachments

• D6A6E659-B22C-4BFC-A77D-0C80956068B8.jpeg
    D6A6E659-B22C-4BFC-A77D-0C80956068B8.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 83
How long is it and how much are you paying? We have a storage place in northern davidson county. May be too far from you. You can pm me if you want.
What storage place is this you speak of? I'm in north DaCo & def would've given business to a forum member if it made sense to store my enclosed

What's the overall length?

Might have a spot. Gotta look at it today while I'm over there
28ā€™ deck but I will have to measure the tongue

FYI in case business is slow:
View attachment 375201
Yeah, I've tried to get set up, but we don't have a mailbox and google will not let me verify without mailing me a letter. It HAS to go to that address. I guess I need to set up a temp mailbox.

But no, business isn't slow. A million folks drive by it every day heading to Winston. And no, not literally a million:flipoff2:

Yeah, I've tried to get set up, but we don't have a mailbox and google will not let me verify without mailing me a letter. It HAS to go to that address. I guess I need to set up a temp mailbox.
I just did the "Suggest an edit" so maybe if enough people do it, that will help.
But no, business isn't slow. A million folks drive by it every day heading to Winston. And no, not literally a million:flipoff2:
I feel understood :D

Wow, I apparently have more pull on the internet than I thought:
1655923271214.png

1655923229734.png

Just what do you require in a parking spot?

Seriously. Fence? Gated? Lights? Cameras?
You have me curious.

Just what do you require in a parking spot?

Seriously. Fence? Gated? Lights? Cameras?
You have me curious.
For me, just a place to park it where it hopefully wonā€™t be vandalized.

Back