Pole or Octagon

Pole or Octagon

• Pole

• Octagon

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are a douchebag.
My name is Paul and i still say you are a douchebag idiot.
Paul,that's the problem w the interwebs folks don't get your sincerity,or lack there of when you post.Maybe I should have used one of those smilies?? You still say it??? Did I miss it or was this the first and second time??? Its all good I've been called worse.

god knows how much money ive put into a g-string over my life time.

cant say ive ever tucked a $20 into mouthguard.

that being said, my little kiddo is gonna be driving a golf cart if all continues well.

god knows how much money ive put into a g-string over my life time.

cant say ive ever tucked a $20 into mouthguard.

that being said, my little kiddo is gonna be driving a golf cart if all continues well.
Hey good plan, keep her busy duing the night hours so she can't use that time to get into trouble.

Of course that just means she'd have to be a lunchtime dancer.... even sleezier crowd

for the record, I plan to avoid this issue by feeding my daughter lots of sugary and fattening food and never taking her to a dentist.

for the record, I plan to avoid this issue by feeding my daughter lots of sugary and fattening food and never taking her to a dentist.

Back in college we went to a low tier club in FL where it seems the dancers were raised on that plan.

Oh I'm sure there's a fetish for that.....I once had a friend that always said if he could find a black toothless midget, all his fantasies could be filled in one night....

I'd have to go with octagon. Fighters usually have great drive and dedication. Both are traits I'd like my daughters to all have. I've always said there are two types of people in this world. I use MMA fighters to describe them. The looser in life is the guy who knocks his opponent down and waits for the ref to call the fight. The winner in life is the guy who knocks down the opponent then jumps on him and keeps beating till the ref pulls him off.

I'd have to go with octagon. Fighters usually have great drive and dedication. Both are traits I'd like my daughters to all have. I've always said there are two types of people in this world. I use MMA fighters to describe them. The looser in life is the guy who knocks his opponent down and waits for the ref to call the fight. The winner in life is the guy who knocks down the opponent then jumps on him and keeps beating till the ref pulls him off.
Boxers are losers!

Back