Post Pics of your Tralier

1stgenxxx

Lets see what you tow your rig on...or whatever you tow.

Here is my work in progress
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e39_1stgenxxx_5thwheel3.jpg

32' Tilt goose when we pull 2..
22' Tilt tag for one :)

Attachments

• Harlan,_KY______3-29-2009_064.jpg
    Harlan,_KY______3-29-2009_064.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,423
Tell me you still wheel the (or an) eb. !
The krawlers on my Ranger came off the white eb. It has 40"MTRs on it currently, so it is an icecream getter right now. I still have my 4ebs. We are working on another little project which will be eb based. Old habits are hard to break :)

Attachments

• IMG_3878_1_1.jpg
    IMG_3878_1_1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,272
I'll play... here's mine

Attachments

• Picture 1 105.jpg
    Picture 1 105.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,226
Here's mine. 16' bed, ramp gate, two 7k lb axles. It used to be a bobcat trailer. The only thing I don't like about it is the pintle hitch. I've got about $700 in it including the new pimp LED tail lights. :Rockon:

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_Copasetic27_DSC02643.jpg

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_Copasetic27_DSC02646.jpg

Your Zuki

I really like that zuk-What axles/shafts are you running to hold up to the SXs? A local buddy bought one for his two sons(said it was cheaper than an ATV!!!) We are all old bronco guys so he is thinking about putting a d44/9 in out of one of his parts ebs-then the domino effect- 3.8 supercoupe motor, C4D20............He would prefer to leave the stock drivetrain in it-thinks it would be safer for his kids with less pwr-if he can get the thing to live with 33s...........
TIA

I really like that zuk-What axles/shafts are you running to hold up to the SXs? A local buddy bought one for his two sons(said it was cheaper than an ATV!!!) We are all old bronco guys so he is thinking about putting a d44/9 in out of one of his parts ebs-then the domino effect- 3.8 supercoupe motor, C4D20............He would prefer to leave the stock drivetrain in it-thinks it would be safer for his kids with less pwr-if he can get the thing to live with 33s...........
TIA
Thanks man. I've got Yota axles in mine with stock shafts and birfs and haven't broke anything....yet. If all he's going to run is 33's he should be fine. They do make upgraded shafts and other internals for the Zuk axles too. People have swapped EB axles in but if he wants to stay cheap, keep the stockers in it IMO.

Thanks man. I've got Yota axles in mine with stock shafts and birfs and haven't broke anything....yet. If all he's going to run is 33's he should be fine. They do make upgraded shafts and other internals for the Zuk axles too. People have swapped EB axles in but if he wants to stay cheap, keep the stockers in it IMO.

Thanks for the info

here's mine just picked it up.
ai200.photobucket.com_albums_aa188_v8pickup_trailer.jpg

I heard about your back glass missfortune....looks like you're having the same shit ass problems that I am. You need a sliding 5th wheel if you have a short bed truck.

cause the 5th wheel is nice!

Are you sure that rig can handle that load:rolleyes:

Back