Post up your Real cool photos

johnski said:
This has been my desktop background every winter. Silver Lake harbor at Ocracoke Island. My yearly visit to paradise.
awww.supermotors.org_getfile_71301_fullsize_Picture_0593.jpg

It is a great place. Nice and quiet, I wouldn't mind going again.

Tacoma747 said:
Although NC beaches are great, St Martin is much better.
Snorkled there, too. Gotta love those islands that begin with "St." However, can't drive to St. Martin and wheel on the beach.

Wolfpack OffRoad said:
Is the last one photoshop??

That is photo shop. look at the front wheel in side the rim it has the same clean white spot. Same on the rear. But it is a cool pic anyway

Stankoma said:
I thought this was "Post up your real cool photos" thread, not post your really bad photoshop chops.

Yeh well I guess some peoples version of cool is different.

Some pics of Colorado Just outside of town where I grew up. 1st one is the remenants of an avalanche. The other two speak for themselves.

Attachments

• 4wheeling pics 010.jpg
    4wheeling pics 010.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 4wheeling pics 033.jpg
    4wheeling pics 033.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 4wheeling pics 038.jpg
    4wheeling pics 038.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 989
Ardvark.jpg

interesting... bu tas pointed out, it is photoshoped. look at ALL the wheels. Fronts are teh same as pointed out, and the rears. could it be coinsedence that the holes in th erims are ALL in the same place?

Then if you follow the hood, you can see where it's been blured and then between the rear windows. Good Job, but photoshoped. still kinda ineresting in it's own way... :smokin:

Photo's from MR. GADGET...

Attachments

• 130-3025_IMG.JPG
    130-3025_IMG.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 1,083
  • IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,019
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,099
Al Asad, Iraq

I dont think "sand storm" is the most correct way to put it.

Attachments

• Sand Storm 3.jpg
    Sand Storm 3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 957
  • Sand Storm 5.jpg
    Sand Storm 5.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 975
aimg474.imageshack.us_img474_4421_breckinridgecolorado2en.jpg

I took this one standing on top of a half pipe at Breckinridge Colorado. Somwhow another pic was developed on top of it and created an unusual scene. I liked the outcome

gardenofgodscolorado4rc.jpg

Garden Of The Gods in Colorado Springs. Right next to Pikes Peak. Great weather out there in March

aimg477.imageshack.us_img477_6830_hooverdamnevada9if.jpg

Hoover Dam caused a backup traffic of two hrs sucked ass

lajollacovecalifornia4gb.jpg

La Jolla Cove in San Diego California. Basically erosion has cause one of the collest looking beaches Ive ever witnessed

Back