Post up your Real cool photos

aimg489.imageshack.us_img489_4978_newyorkcity7nx.jpg

New York City from the top of the Empire State building. Made me realize what it was like for those people being that high up in the world trade center that fateful morning

aimg489.imageshack.us_img489_6483_sedonaarizona6gq.jpg

Sedona Arizona. Crazy rock formations

aimg489.imageshack.us_img489_5084_sweetview6ej.jpg

Panoramic shot I took near Durango California while riding snowmobiles. I took 2 shots and stuck them together pretty sweet huh?

aimg489.imageshack.us_img489_3802_vgrandcanyonarizona7rj.jpg

Beautiful shot from the Grand Canyon. Basically it had just rained and created a mist the glowed behind this tree. One of the nest shots ive ever seen at the canyon yet I took it

meatedge said:
aimg477.imageshack.us_img477_6830_hooverdamnevada9if.jpg

Hoover Dam caused a backup traffic of two hrs sucked ass

lajollacovecalifornia4gb.jpg

La Jolla Cove in San Diego California. Basically erosion has cause one of the collest looking beaches Ive ever witnessed

AHHH.. pics of home, we used to go and jump off some of those places.(not Hover dam.. :rolleyes: )..COLD water!!! did you live there or just visit?

eh thread the needle, sounds like a great place to jump from a cliff...

This is what it looked like

Attachments

• sprtnbrg123886a.jpg
    sprtnbrg123886a.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 849
  • sprtnbrg123886.jpg
    sprtnbrg123886.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 982
  • sprtnbrg123886c.jpg
    sprtnbrg123886c.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 833
mbalbritton said:
Ardvark.jpg

interesting... bu tas pointed out, it is photoshoped. look at ALL the wheels. Fronts are teh same as pointed out, and the rears. could it be coinsedence that the holes in th erims are ALL in the same place?

Then if you follow the hood, you can see where it's been blured and then between the rear windows. Good Job, but photoshoped. still kinda ineresting in it's own way... :smokin:

who cares if it is photoshopped or not? quick somebody, make one...

"This house was next to my parents house. Took these before the fire dept got there.
"

after that point does it really matter if they got there or not?

Damn, that sucks. Did they figure out what happened to start it? Looked like a nice place to start with.

rattlecanpaint said:
Damn, that sucks. Did they figure out what happened to start it? Looked like a nice place to start with.

Well, here's the story........

I wasn't a true log cabin, it was a regular stick built house with log siding and pine paneling on the inside. It had been on the market for $180ihs in a subdivision for almost a year. The interior had just been re-urethaned. My parents neighbor, had seen someone at the house less than 1/2 hr before it caught on fire.

As you can see, it didn't take it long to be consumed. After the fire was out out, they found 10-15 cans of unethane inside. Its hard to claim arson unless you have a witness who saw someone strike the match. They checked about lightening strikes and there were none reported within 1 mile.

Last I know the insurance company still hasn't paid out. But who knows :confused:

Steve_Kibbe said:
Here's one
10279.JPG

Now THAT's what I call "Fully involved"...

Steve_Kibbe said:
Well, here's the story........

I wasn't a true log cabin, it was a regular stick built house with log siding and pine paneling on the inside. It had been on the market for $180ihs in a subdivision for almost a year. The interior had just been re-urethaned. My parents neighbor, had seen someone at the house less than 1/2 hr before it caught on fire.

As you can see, it didn't take it long to be consumed. After the fire was out out, they found 10-15 cans of unethane inside. Its hard to claim arson unless you have a witness who saw someone strike the match. They checked about lightening strikes and there were none reported within 1 mile.

Last I know the insurance company still hasn't paid out. But who knows :confused:
if it had ANY gas appliances that were still on it could have gone up. I've read many stories about houses that had just had the floors refinished that weren't properly vented (windows up with fan) that burst into flames. The guy who refinshed the hardwoods in my house had said it happened to him when he first got started in the business.

BIGWOODY said:
if it had ANY gas appliances that were still on it could have gone up. I've read many stories about houses that had just had the floors refinished that weren't properly vented (windows up with fan) that burst into flames. The guy who refinshed the hardwoods in my house had said it happened to him when he first got started in the business.

didn't have any gas appliances, was all electric I believe.

Steve_Kibbe said:
didn't have any gas appliances, was all electric I believe.
hmm other than arson the only other thing that could have happened would be rags/towels from the varnish self combusting. It will happen if you pile oil/fuel soaked rags in a shop...maybe happened in the house too..either way it was a helluva fire.

Back