Posting images without attachment ability

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
or do this

awww.impaks.com_images_howtoaddimages.jpg

are we not going to have ability to attach here? didn't the old board have it? i've got webspace, but sometimes if i'm just doing one pic or something that's only for this board it's nice to be lazy and just attach vs. going into ftp program, uploading, etc... :flipoff2:

RufusTheRam said:
are we not going to have ability to attach here? didn't the old board have it? i've got webspace, but sometimes if i'm just doing one pic or something that's only for this board it's nice to be lazy and just attach vs. going into ftp program, uploading, etc... :flipoff2:
http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115

Mikey said:
nice! I didnt have access to photoshop here but thats what I was getting at :)

thanks Ken!

Mike
He doesn't either. Hmm, sounds like unauthorized software on his laptop, I may have to investigate. :driver:

Rob said:
He doesn't either. Hmm, sounds like unauthorized software on his laptop, I may have to investigate. :driver:

I am Authorized in my own right :)

i donated 10 bucks not too long before the board went down before. i imagine that should count...?

What the $3.50 is gonna keep you from having cable next month??? :D

There seems to be some kinds of images that won't work with the image tag...like this image that I will borrow from Foolish on the POR board;
View attachment 121444

Maybe it's because it doesn't have a .jpg, .gif...so on and so forth tag...

lomodyj said:
What the $3.50 is gonna keep you from having cable next month??? :D

There seems to be some kinds of images that won't work with the image tag...like this image that I will borrow from Foolish on the POR board;
View attachment 121445

Maybe it's because it doesn't have a .jpg, .gif...so on and so forth tag...

not sure why...but it's not the extension...

I posted a couple of pics yesterday I "borrowed" from some online vendor that didn't have an extension and they worked just fine...

It didn't work for me either (Foolish's pic) but it's got to be a different reason...

Greg

What the $3.50 is gonna keep you from having cable next month???
sure won't... i know the donations are going towards a good cause and all, but i feel like 10 bucks last year and 10 bucks a couple months ago is more than enough for me to attach a pic every once in a while. assuming of course that mike didn't run off with the old paypal account, lol :flipoff2:

RufusTheRam said:
sure won't... i know the donations are going towards a good cause and all, but i feel like 10 bucks last year and 10 bucks a couple months ago is more than enough for me to attach a pic every once in a while. assuming of course that mike didn't run off with the old paypal account, lol :flipoff2:

Except that Mikey owned it before it closed. I'm running it now. Those fees went to Mikey's costs. The new fees are going to mine.

Back