Potts Mountain ride?

Mulishajoe

need more parts
Ok so Jen and I are thinking about making this ride and I have a question, is the camping area big enough for us to bring the camper or should we just stay at a nearby hotel? Let me know what your plans are to help make up our minds. Thanks

Ok so Jen and I are thinking about making this ride and I have a question, is the camping area big enough for us to bring the camper or should we just stay at a nearby hotel? Let me know what your plans are to help make up our minds. Thanks

How big is the camper?

I can get ours in there, but I have to go in the exit. There's a tree on the entrance I can't get around.

Robbie got the bus in there didn't he? I think it'll fit, if not there's room at the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Is height an issue as well?

The camper is 38'8" long plus truck.

That's going to be tight, but you won't know until you try. There are three or four sites at the bottom of the hill if you can't make the turn.

Not going to be able make the Potts ride I don’t believe. I will be at the True Patriot ride at the end of July though. Just can’t swing 2 rides this time of year.
Potts is NOT the one to miss though....I know how much true patriot means...but IMHO I'd miss 10 rides before I'd miss potts...hate you won't be there

Potts is NOT the one to miss though....I know how much true patriot means...but IMHO I'd miss 10 rides before I'd miss potts...hate you won't be there
I also hate Virginia but I just can’t swing 2 rides next month. Want to make sure my Veteran buddy Bryan is all good at Outdoors in the Smokies also. I will miss all y’all and ya never know I could get a wild hair and show up but doubtful.

I also hate Virginia but I just can’t swing 2 rides next month. Want to make sure my Veteran buddy Bryan is all good at Outdoors in the Smokies also. I will miss all y’all and ya never know I could get a wild hair and show up but doubtful.
You suck @obullfish i won’t ever get to see you.....I’m going to try to make Potts just kinda depends on how doing and feeling kinda 50/50 right now

Long as @Nakoma don’t bring that raggedy bottled water...

Looks like the family is coming and we are camping, but only one night. Arrive early Saturday morning to ride and camp, enjoy some lies around a fire and head home Sunday.

Yes I’ll be there! Looking forward to it! I hope someone will have an open seat for me. Yes, I’ll prob drink a couple beers(who’s counting anyway)....no shots...no terrible water...yes on good food! One of my favorite places! I’ll be coming up Thursday after work, be there around 4:00. And definitely not a ride to miss, Shane!

Back