Potts Mountain ride?

Trail ride enough a stock 2500 burb on 275s can make it without body damage?? lol doubtful I'm guessing! I've watched videos of whole trail but can't tell if any detours and havnt seen any vids of full sizes on the trail lol

Doubtful. That wheelbase is too long that your rear quarter panels would be smashed. A stock Jeep can make it through there though with rock sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trail ride enough a stock 2500 burb on 275s can make it without body damage?? lol doubtful I'm guessing! I've watched videos of whole trail but can't tell if any detours and havnt seen any vids of full sizes on the trail lol

Full size rigs have a 98% chance of body damage through one section. A burb is just going to be too large to make it through. Plenty of service roads though.

Well Shit I'll be on the ride next year for damn sure in my 79 no questions may use Potts at testing ground as it's only 40 mins away... none of the "off-road" folk from this area even mentioned it some from sc4wda! Thanks I can't smash up my work truck tho lol

Anyone is welcome to plug into mine if you have enough cord.

I though we agreed that you wouldn't tell anyone that (again)

So much for campsite confessions

How’s everyone go up from the triad? Looking on the GPS from the High Point area, it says the quickest route is up 220N but I know there is a lot of construction and going their town. It gives the option to run 52/77/81N and is only 20 minutes longer. Seems like that may be easier and just straight highway with a load to go that way.

Yeah my truck tows great, but it does a lot better above 60 so the big highway will be better off.

did the dragon 3-5 times a year for a decade (long before the shitheads took it over) on sportbikes

Last ride was with the boy in the wifes Msport

NOT a place I'd ever wanna tow thru... or Darryl Cannon (killboy.com) would embarrass my ass online for crossing the yellow line in the corners

did the dragon 3-5 times a year for a decade (long before the shitheads took it over) on sportbikes

Last ride was with the boy in the wifes Msport

NOT a place I'd ever wanna tow thru... or Darryl Cannon (killboy.com) would embarrass my ass online for crossing the yellow line in the corners
Not talking about towing through there talking a Jeep ride in the off season.

I’ve kept mine low, but I need some wheel spacers to get a some width and stability in the rear now.

I wouldn’t want to run by jolopy down the dragon, but I’ll co pilot in a wrangler with the top off in nice weather!

Sounds like a secondary nov CTB trip to the gap is in order. Need to contact Fontana village for a group rate. Damn fine place to stay
Darryl has a drone now too ;)

Towing a jeep it's too damn many off-camber curves, hills and stoplights

Good to know. We've towed our goosenecks that way a bunch of times. I didn't know it was a bad idea.

Back