Potts Mountain ride?

Yeah when/if I get a larger one I'll need air bags and actually camper mounts (being a cheap ass right now because the torklift mounts are $$$$). Truck levels out fully loaded as is now.

Yeah I have the torklift, it is really good stuff but pricey. I got all my stuff from e-trailer on black Friday and saved like 20%

I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it, as hurting pretty good and leg hurts and that’s a lot of driving and shifting gears and don’t know if can drive that far, and need to work to make some money as have few things come up need to take care of. Just tired and wanna relax

Bullshit, your going. My truck is gassed up ready for put yours on the trailer, you can drive the ginger cadillac

Well I'm finally done loading everything, few things to throw in the camper on the morning and we're all set. Jameson is beyond excited for this trip.
64dbfd6dea8ed9f08ee3eb91834ef339.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Only me Chris and one tent camping so far
Gnats are BAD. Bring candles, spray...etc
Some asshole hasa loud generator
Im already 2 dog beers in

336 756-6444 is the potts burner phone number

I saw a deal on a good generator the other day and thought of buying it, but I just didn’t wanna be “that guy” with the cheapo loud annoying generator.

Question: I have a 1/2 tank of fuel which should get me just inside VA to the Loves and get cheaper gas. Should I bother putting premium in this thing? Is it worth the added cost?

I noticed someone just yesterday mentioned using premium in their 8.1 when towing. Just was sure if it is worth it.
I may be leaving as soon as 10am this morning.

Question: I have a 1/2 tank of fuel which should get me just inside VA to the Loves and get cheaper gas. Should I bother putting premium in this thing? Is it worth the added cost?
For a 6.0 chevy, no. Some newer/fancier engines have knock sensors and can adjust timing to give you more power with higher octane fuel.

I noticed someone just yesterday mentioned using premium in their 8.1 when towing. Just was sure if it is worth it.
I may be leaving as soon as 10am this morning.

The only thing I run premium in is my lawn equipment and small motors (generator), and I also use non-ethanol in these as well. All of my vehicles get 87, my wife had a VW V6 Toureg one time that required premium or it would knock and ping, other than that I think premium in a vehicle that doesn't specifically require it is a waste of money.

Back