Potts Mountain

We shall be there, not sure when everybody is rolling in but the official ride is that saturday morning.

You guys have a time for Saturday? I know of a couple from Durham that might day trip this and I would like to give them an approximate time we would be hitting the trail.

Well I wanted to make it to Potts but the foot doctor has other plans. No surgery is needed but physical therapy 3 times a week for at least the next 3 weeks.

We went up there to hike last month and stayed here. Vacation Rentals, Homes, Experiences & Places - Airbnb Owner is a mid 30's single guy with beard that likes to hunt and fish and has a big ass F250. You can camp on his property here or stay in his house/upstairs. He might even participate in the festivities and let you use his downstairs man cave after the ride.
My son and I talked about going back to ride the trails but the Jeep needed work. It is now ready to go but I hate to invite ourselves especially if there is already a bunch of people going already.

EDIT: Looks like his place has been taken offline for now.

Another weekend missed with the CTB crew :(

Work is killing me! In between work I’ll be welding on the rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20190718_142702005.jpg
So, we're here. Big RV in the GOOD spot. Ford taurus homeless looking dude in 2nd largest spot, and a family in 3rd best spot. Otherwise it's all ours
Me, clay, Josh, and Earl are in the big spot at the fork. Room for Jason and nakoma here at our camp.

Last edited:
View attachment 298743 So, we're here. Big RV in the GOOD spot. Ford taurus homeless looking dude in 2nd largest spot, and a family in 3rd best spot. Otherwise it's all ours
Me, clay, Josh, and Earl are in the big spot at the fork. Room for Jason and nakoma here at our camp.
That's pretty slick how y'all made the truck camper sides look like a regular camper shell.

Back