Project Zucoma

I'm gonna call summit tomorrow and see if they will warranty the pump. Got a little bit of work done today. Built my gauge panels and mounted them in the panel
uploadfromtaptalk1366584031856.jpg

Something is up with the clutch. The release bearing and fork seem to be binding on something guess I get to pull all that out again this week... :mad:
Sent from my Obama phone....

I'm getting burnt out on wrenching on this thing and nothing working right, but I'm still plugging along

A little hint at whats under the hood
uploadfromtaptalk1366771682633.jpg

Also cut my tailgate down since I dovetailed the rear. It still swings open and functions as it did before. Cut 11" out of the middle
uploadfromtaptalk1366771758210.jpg

A little bondo and it will look good as new. If you really wanna test your patience come weld on some sami sheet metal. Ive drank beer outta cans thicker than this crap. You could literally burn through it with a soldering gun I think.. Spot...spot...damnit... spot.. spot.. mutha fucker is pretty much how it goes...

Sent from my Obama phone..

Got the tailgate finished tonight using bondo glass. I definitely don't want to be a body man when i grow up...:D will put some paint on it this wknd.
uploadfromtaptalk1366933376940.jpg

new fuel pump came in today... it works like a champ... I knew something had to be wrong with that old one..

Oh yea.. and this...:flipoff2:

sumbitch needs some exhaust though.. open header is llllooouuudddd..

Finished off the tailgate, not great, but it works...the tailgate will never be straight.. It was hit in the rear before i bought it and one whole side was buckled. All i really needed the tailgate for though was to keep my beer cooler from sliding out.. :beer:
uploadfromtaptalk1367844536934.jpg

Got the radiator mounted tonight, just gotta finish weld the mounts.
uploadfromtaptalk1367895686687.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367895718039.jpg

Its all these little jobs that seem the hardest :confused:

Got some small stuff done in the past few nights...

Mounted the seats

uploadfromtaptalk1374722109791.jpg

Whats left to do....

Fix clutch
bend trans shifter
Drive shafts
mount 40's and check for clearance
mount steering ram
Top off fluids

Im in the final stretch, just gotta get done!

Back