Public Service Announcement for all NC Drivers

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE Between Greensboro and Raleigh.

When traveling on a multi-lane road, especially an interstate.
The left lane is for passing.
Only.
You do not ride in the left lane.

If you at any point see a car passing you to your right, you are a douche nozzle and are driving wrong (and breaking the law in SC and GA, btw)
If you see multiple cars passing you to your right, especially while you text on your phone, please swerve into the next large stationary object you see and do not decelerate.

Thank-you and goooooday.

ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE Between Greensboro and Raleigh.

When traveling on a multi-lane road, especially an interstate.
The left lane is for passing.
Only.
You do not ride in the left lane.

If you at any point see a car passing you to your right, you are a douche nozzle and are driving wrong (and breaking the law in SC and GA, btw)
If you see multiple cars passing you to your right, especially while you text on your phone, please swerve into the next large stationary object you see and do not decelerate.

Thank-you and goooooday.
Breaking the law in NC too. But its (unfortunately) never enforced. Aren't there signs everywhere that say "Slower traffic keep right" and "Keep right except to pass"?

I can deal with the slow poke in the left lane, its the people that do not understand how to merge into traffic. Slowing down to a stop in the acceleration lane is not acceptable.

This sucks also.

But left lane grannies cause more wrecks than anything. The single most dangerous action on an interstate is changing lanes. Forcing multiple cars to change right, passo then change left increases accident potential exponentially.

Seriously execute these morons.

I will admit that I got pulled over for 'sitting' in the left lane one time in New York state while driving a 15 passenger van pulling a big enclosed trailer. The cop just gave me a warning. Traffic was very light so nobody was passing me on the right. That was 16 years ago.

Those left lane drivers are also the ones driving with their flashers on when it rains.

If anything makes me irate, it's flashers on while driving in the rain. Left lane drivers too but not as much as flashers.

Guy at work a while back was complaining that somebody on i40 flipped out on him and got serious road rage. I asked what he had done to piss the guy off. He said "nothing I was doing 7 over in the fast lane and that guy couldn't get around me".

I told him that he was an idiot and I would have done worse than the other guy did. He went on about how he has a baby on board window sign and because of that nobody should act dangerous around his vehicle.

I said if you're that stupid there is a good chance your kid will be too so expect to get raped by a 1ton truck if you ever get in my way.

He went on about how he has a baby on board window sign and because of that nobody should act dangerous around his vehicle.

I hate those fucking baby on board sticker things. Like I am supposed to give a shit that you weren't able to pull out in time.

I hate those fucking baby on board sticker things. Like I am supposed to give a shit that you weren't able to pull out in time.

Tell me about it. I feel like I have accomplished more by being married 5 years and not having a kid.

Tell my buddies all the time I should go get my cdl and become a dump truck driver....

Because I am really good at backing up before I dump my load.

Guy at work a while back was complaining that somebody on i40 flipped out on him and got serious road rage. I asked what he had done to piss the guy off. He said "nothing I was doing 7 over in the fast lane and that guy couldn't get around me".

I told him that he was an idiot and I would have done worse than the other guy did. He went on about how he has a baby on board window sign and because of that nobody should act dangerous around his vehicle.

I said if you're that stupid there is a good chance your kid will be too so expect to get raped by a 1ton truck if you ever get in my way.

Haha!

Tell me about it. I feel like I have accomplished more by being married 5 years and not having a kid.

Tell my buddies all the time I should go get my cdl and become a dump truck driver....

Because I am really good at backing up before I dump my load.

At least be creative with them. Before the time of smartphones, I was driving to my grandparents place in NH to work for the summer and was approaching a toll plaza on the Everett Turnpike. Dude was in a square body Ford ranger, no actual tailgate. Instead it was a 2x8 slid into place and a doll nailed to it with that Baby On Board sign hanging from its toe. :lol:

It may be illegal to impede traffic in the left lane. But it's also illegal to pass on the right.

It may be illegal to impede traffic in the left lane. But it's also illegal to pass on the right.

I did not know that. I pass on the right all the time without hesitating to do so.

I like those stick people family stickers seems like those family s with 10 or more are always clogging up the fast lane, one thing I've noticed about a stinger most people get the hell out of the way when they realize your not worried about body damage.

I've always wondered why in some cities, the "Diamond lane" or High Occupancy Vehicle lane ends up being the far left lane. Usually, when I have my whole family with me (about the only time I qualify for High Occupancy Vehicle status, I typically will drive more cautiously and will tend toward the slower lanes (s).

I did not know that. I pass on the right all the time without hesitating to do so.

.........rush hour.........getting on 40 east @ Harrison ave. in Cary a few weeks ago. The brand new 90k mercedes brakes hard at end of the loooong ramp and the driver breaks her neck looking over her shoulder at the traffic wizzing by about 70 in a lane that starts @ the ramp and runs for a mile before the Wade ave/40 east split and 3 miles if you're headed to the beltline as she was. I started to brake but w all the traffic bearing down on my azz I decided to take the paved mergency lane on the right w guardrail @ 60 and a bit of honking..........the S-!0 is perfect for that :driver:

Forcing multiple cars to change right, passo then change left increases accident potential exponentially.
technically, it increases it geometrically, not exponentially :flipoff2:

Back