Quads , 4-wheelers, ATV

volcom

Anyone in the Winston area that likes to ride? I'm always looking for a few people to ride my 300ex with I have some trails I've been working on behind my house on 80 acres I was given permission to ride on. So if you like to ride let me know always looking for good people to ride with

I'd BUY a coupla 4-wheelers if I know I had somewhere to RIDE them

All the good spots are gone :( Hence why I sold my KX250

Not that I would like to encourage any more trail rats (quads) to clog up the trails at URE...they are legal on the trails...and only 1 to 1 1/2 hours from you in Kville. They are also allowed on the trails at Callalente and Crackers Neck up in Mountain City, TN.

Im in the Raleigh area, there is a gang of us that ride about every weekend - I got a 660 Raptor. Check out www.atvnc.com, there will probably be tons of people in your area. You could even go to like BigDawgs on the weekend and meet a ton of people.

I actually live in east bend, but we don't do alot of local riding. Mainy we ride in WV. Definately worth checking out atvnc.com, thats where I found out about this place.
Later
Justin

I'm in Lewisville and have a 01 400ex, not much room around the house to ride, but always looking for some people to ride with.

I have 75 acres 30 minutes from wilmington. Being a member of another club we just got access to 4,000 acres to ride which we will be doing initial mapping this weekend. Once we cut the trails it'll have ATV section, a section for us crawler crowd and then of course the bogger boys

Josh C said:
I have 75 acres 30 minutes from wilmington. Being a member of another club we just got access to 4,000 acres to ride which we will be doing initial mapping this weekend. Once we cut the trails it'll have ATV section, a section for us crawler crowd and then of course the bogger boys

Are you friends with Dave, the guy that bought my red TJ? I had heard rumors of him inheriting some land.

Josh C said:

damn thats sounds like it would be lots of fun

StudNuts said:
Are you friends with Dave, the guy that bought my red TJ? I had heard rumors of him inheriting some land.
Not so much Dave but his buddy Adam. Dave didn't inherit the land. Guy just gave us the rights to ride in return we help him out with some stuff

I bought the Polaris Scrambler from the classifieds section of the old NC4x4.com website. Those of you ATVNC.com probably saw my threads asking for help when I was trying to get it running.

Anyway, it seems to be running pretty good now and I'd be down for some riding. I'm in Raleigh, but I have a trailer so I can take it just about anywhere.

Fart said:
I bought the Polaris Scrambler from the classifieds section of the old NC4x4.com website. Those of you ATVNC.com probably saw my threads asking for help when I was trying to get it running.

Anyway, it seems to be running pretty good now and I'd be down for some riding. I'm in Raleigh, but I have a trailer so I can take it just about anywhere.

err nice username... :rolleyes:

If you ride in Ashe County off Watertank Rd and you see some crazy old man blasting at ya w/ a shotgun tell my uncle Howdy.

Just dont tresspass guys. I had to teach a group last hunting season that 5lbs of 3 1/2" screws can really screw up your day.

Back