Random pic thread.

And den she'll cave and wait another year. She knows she's not going to find a better rack than what BTL's got.

Also, I call BS on the loan. How much boat stuff has he gone through since he started "paying them off"?

And den she'll cave and wait another year. She knows she's not going to find a better rack than what BTL's got.

Also, I call BS on the loan. How much boat stuff has he gone through since he started "paying them off"?

Fuck off I made a grand trading up on my boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not the boat stuff that eats up his budget. It's the Jergens and Kleenex that kills it.

I will forever stand by the idea that my dog thinks he is a human child.

7FF40F24-D714-485D-B15A-F157AD403371.jpeg

I-85 to I-485 interchange was eerily empty this morning, as my (improperly focused) picture indicates. 485 had about a mile of empty space, as you can see through the windshield and in the mirror.
20200709_075636.jpg

Last edited:
I-85 to I-485 interchange was eerily empty this morning, as my (improperly focused) picture indicates. 485 had about a mile of empty space, as you can see through the windshield and in the mirror.
View attachment 321733
I wouldn't complain

View attachment 321733

Rolling roadblocks? They're doing that on I-40 near RDU because of construction.

Rolling roadblocks? They're doing that on I-40 near RDU because of construction.
Nah, just a rare break in traffic. It normally a parking lot in that area, but Covid has made it an 80-90mph zone, and traffic was extra light today.

Somebody hit a gas line at the site next to us. Fun way to end the day.

20200709_153336.jpg

20200709_155404.jpg

Shit used to happen all the time when I was working in the BoA building down there.

I was about 10 ft away when they hit it. Took a second to realize wtf it was. Then it was get the crews and gtf outta dodge.

Jackass in the pickup truck just disabled Asheville’s big ladder truck. The fire truck had nowhere to go when the dumbass cut the fire truck off while trying to respond to a call. View attachment 321752
This picture is confusing, and that big red truck doesn't have enough little black wheels.

View attachment 321733
Enforcement might had an effect! I jumped on 485 at 16, heading up to Oakdale Road, about 8:30. Barely topped the hill, & Damnnn! I Unmarked car on the other off ramp, & Four, Sheriff's cars, with Four cars pulled, in the median. And they were spread out about 1/10 mile apart, like they had pulled a line of Speeders. Hwy Patrol was also working 77 around Harris Blvd, this morning. Article in the paper today, stated the HP will start a Dedicated patrol on the western section of 485, starting July 20th. Why wait so long, & warn people? I guess our Famous Sheriff, didn't want to wait. I don't know Who the unmarked car belonged to.

Nah, just a rare break in traffic. It normally a parking lot in that area, but Covid has made it an 80-90mph zone, and traffic was extra light today.

When I was commuting for school on 485 I'd see traffic breaks like that every once in awhile. Always made me feel weird doing 80 mph with no vehicles around.

Back