Random pic thread.

attachment.jpg

Yep, I saw 3 things wrong in the name.

The funny thing is that odds are good that since he does interior trim and not sign painting for a living, he had that done by someone else. So, not only did he not notice that it was wrong, the sign maker didn't notice either.

Kind of reminds me of when we had a cake made at the local bakery for my step-daughter's birthday. She was the captain of her Color Guard squad and her friend who had his birthday on the same day was the drum major. We had them write their names and "titles" on the cake. When we picked up the cake, they had written "Color Guard Captian". I asked the decorator why she spelled it that way, and she said that the girl that answered the phone and wrote the order wrote it that way. I said, "Wonderful to know that there are two illiterate people working here then."

I don't mind illiterate people unless they find themselves in a business where literacy, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are critical. There are plenty of professions where those things are not important. Sign making and cake decorating are not those professions.

Dad just sent picks from a BMW Supplier Meeting in South Carolina. He couldn't find the keys.

Dad said:
We did make it to the Performance Center but no I8 there drove an X3 on the off road coarse, 335 on the autocross coarse, M6 on the rat race coarse and then took two autocross hot laps with pro driver in a M3 and a fast lap on the test track in a 575hp M5 160mph and still climbing on the back stretch when he hit the brakes for the turn around

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Last edited:
Sent from the delta quadrant

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414112720090.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414112720090.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 390
Back