Random pic thread.

asheville people are off their rocker on the crazy scale.
FTFY

And from what I've seen, most are transplants from shitholes they fled, only to attempt to turn Asheville into what they left (see also Austin TX via Californians)

FTFY

And from what I've seen, most are transplants from shitholes they fled, only to attempt to turn Asheville into what they left (see also Austin TX via Californians)

Ya You not wrong. The bear people threatened to have me, two wildlife officials and a bear biologist arrested at one of their open meetings because we were from a different view point of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bear people threatened to have me, two wildlife officials and a bear biologist arrested at one of their open meetings because we were from a different view point of them.

But YOU're the intolerant asshole.

Funny how that works

The older I get the more I sympathize with

kea.JPG

But YOU're the intolerant asshole.

Funny how that works

The older I get the more I sympathize with

View attachment 323177

The funny thing is they always say they have proof of these bears being trapped with leg holds but won’t give the proof or any piece of the proof they have.

And I called them on that and that really pissed them off

True story.
The same group that is "fighting" for the 3 legged bears is/was offering a $5000 reward for information on who placed the Trump sticker on the collar.
I posted on social media "if you have $5k to spend on that, you don't need my potential donation to rehabilitate them." I also pointed out the sticker is much less intrusive than the collar placed around a wild animal's neck.
I was the asshole. A proud one at that.
Not to play the "if" game. But...If a Biden or Bernie sticker had been on the collar, it would have been celebrated and cheered.

I'm on Bojangles email list, for updates & coupons. Yesterday, they sent me the New Dale Jr. commercial. They making a BIG thing of it! Dale, does not appear, in the commercial. Only his voice, which could be faked by a sound-alike. Wonder how much Dales Name & Voice is worth? Today, they have a newspaper ad out.

Attachments

• IMG_20200804_084122757.jpg
    IMG_20200804_084122757.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 170
Ya You not wrong. The bear people threatened to have me, two wildlife officials and a bear biologist arrested at one of their open meetings because we were from a different view point of them.

They should feed the bears with their limbs or pets.That might change their mind about the poor bears.

Last edited:
If yall would quit poopooing and let Duke put those big power lines in the neighborhood you would have been able to make coffee in the kitchen like civilized folks. :D

LOL, that’s got nothing to do with me, only the folk that live in the bottoms. I can’t even get a straight answer about what is happening about that issue.

We're in rural Apex and w got about nothing last night, the wind blew about 20 mph and the rain was nothing like the bad thunderstorms we've had in the last few/3 weeks.

we're about 10-15 mile west of I-95, for some reason that seems to be the corridor a lot of storms follow so We get the fallout. The eye of this storm tracked 95 up thru DC from what I saw.

We didn’t really have a lot of wind, but we did get a little over 2” of rain. Usually its a tree on a main feed from substation 2 miles from the house that takes out the power, from what heard this time was a transformer issue.

LOL, that’s got nothing to do with me, only the folk that live in the bottoms. I can’t even get a straight answer about what is happening about that issue.
You talking about buffalo creek? What do you wanna know I worked for the builder that built the foundations that brought all that back up.

When I got home from work, I thought the wife had suggestively paved a path to the bedroom...
20200804_230708.jpg

Turns out the kids had just destroyed the house like they do every day.
20200803_171400.jpg

Back