Random pic thread.

Weed eating is for suckers. Kill it with weed killer, then kill it with fire!!
b194fcae89c4f50abcb36a973df93266.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Scooped up a L86 and 8l90e for my buddies jeep im building, and about to head back to get one for myself this afternoon.
8ac1af292e576e36665b5fa86389637f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

stayed a couple nights in a cabin at Unicoi State Park near Helen, GA. Quick little hike to Anna Ruby Falls. FLls on left is 153’ and on the right 50’.

Also went into Helen, GA. Cool little town, looks like a Bavarian village. Paid a few bucks to see the model. I’m impressed by the level of detail. Drivers in Europe must suck, because there were a lot of wrecks on the roads in this model!

D133A4E0-1C3B-43E5-ACDA-0D1BF4F86027.jpeg
9F5FAF30-E8EC-4ADF-8969-9D7A650A8E1C.jpeg

Had to go get the CEO's land rover out of a mud hole this morning. Sunk it up after work yesterday and my boss tried to get him out last night but had to come back this morning. Big surprise to me because this guy is a straight office, proper, British dude. He is a nice guy and earned a lot more respect from me. You can see where the waterline cuts through on an angle on the driver side headlight and runs down the side just below the windows. Needless to say it has a few electrical "gremlins" now and every light in the dash is on.
IMG_20200912_104501900_HDR.jpg

Had to go get the CEO's land rover out of a mud hole this morning. Sunk it up after work yesterday and my boss tried to get him out last night but had to come back this morning. Big surprise to me because this guy is a straight office, proper, British dude. He is a nice guy and earned a lot more respect from me. You can see where the waterline cuts through on an angle on the driver side headlight and runs down the side just below the windows. Needless to say it has a few electrical "gremlins" now and every light in the dash is on.View attachment 325739

He prolly submerged the rover because his tires are about bald and he slid into the mud hole.

Put the good help to work last night. He is excellent with timing and not chopping my hand off. Maybe better than me!
20200909_194658.jpg

Just curious how much does this set up cost?
Got them for 5200 with 33k miles on one and 31k on the other. All accessories/ harness/ trans and TC. they are expensive to swap in, but bone stock 435hp/465tq is nice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So I had a service call today, couple in their 50’s.

“The suv started squeaking and all of a sudden the steering got tight, we drove it back home but it got a little hot on the way. Our son, (16 and thinks knows more than all of us combined lol) said it just needs the belt put back on.”

So I head over to check everything out and 20 mins later I finally fished/untangled this mess out.

94D3FD02-6501-485E-9272-586E15CE0E61.jpeg

Ma’am, you need more than the belt put back on. 1 belt, 4 idlers (all shot), and a tensioner later, they’re happy. I asked them how hot it got but they never really said. This may end up being a very expensive fix for them but I hope not.

The KLR I owned was the least fun bike I’ve ever owned or probably ever ridden. Underpowered, unbalanced, horrible ride, handling was awful. Wasn’t good at anything IMHO.

I don’t disagree with a single thing there. Lol. It was great for a day as a loaner but I wouldn’t own one. Tank placement and all the plastic up high really makes you feel the weight of the bike. Very tough to feel the limits of the lean angle too so it pushes a lot. Engine braking is pretty aggressive too. That just compounds the other handling stuff.

Nice to sit back and let somebody else do the physical labor for once...
20200913_150030.jpg

Granted, I did do all the concrete mixing, and filling and moving the mortar tub, and rough filling of about half the concrete, and changing out the water buckets, and watching the kids.

But my first wife and my mom did the tedious, physically draining work and made it look awesome.
20200913_200750.jpg

20200913_200811.jpg

Nice to sit back and let somebody else do the physical labor for once...
View attachment 325799

Granted, I did do all the concrete mixing, and filling and moving the mortar tub, and rough filling of about half the concrete, and changing out the water buckets, and watching the kids.

But my first wife and my mom did the tedious, physically draining work and made it look awesome.
View attachment 325800

View attachment 325801
Where’s the awesome work pics at?

J/K man looking good

Back