Random pic thread.

Dude sent it...apparently heard I was hiring. Luckily no injuries and that’s where most of the folks that work banker hours park. Video is better, but wasn’t gonna load it to YouTube.

View attachment 326060 View attachment 326061 View attachment 326062 View attachment 326063 View attachment 326064 View attachment 326065 View attachment 326066
:eek: :rockon:
I think I speak for everyone when I ask: Could you please DL it to YouTube and post a link? If only for a couple of days...
Oh absolutely!

Can't you put it on you tube and not publicize it? Only people with the link can find and see it?

A6D55C22-1924-4E7D-B6E1-AA2A5CC0BE8D.jpeg

Can't you put it on you tube and not publicize it? Only people with the link can find and see it?

I have no idea...I've only ever posted like 5 videos to youtube. I'll give it a look tonight. No one was arrested, no intoxication, so shouldn't be that big of a deal anyway. But now I feel like it's getting built up and everyone will be disappointed...haha.

Is that standing water in the other part of the lot?

On the right side of the photo where the orange car is parked??? If so, no...gravel.

Dude sent it...apparently heard I was hiring. Luckily no injuries and that’s where most of the folks that work banker hours park. Video is better, but wasn’t gonna load it to YouTube.

View attachment 326060 View attachment 326061 View attachment 326062 View attachment 326063 View attachment 326064 View attachment 326065 View attachment 326066
I think I speak for everyone when I ask: Could you please DL it to YouTube and post a link? If only for a couple of days...
For your viewing pleasure!

For your viewing pleasure!
Maybe I'm reading b/t the lines and don't know all the deets, but do I really want to know why Matt has access to Ben's security camera footage? o_O

Maybe I'm reading b/t the lines and don't know all the deets, but do I really want to know why Matt has access to Ben's security camera footage? o_O

Don’t ask don’t tell...why do you think we both have our ‘wheeling rigs’ on jack stands for 5+ years but still hang out here.

Holy shit, hero was carrying some speed....

Also, I'm just guessing that he had some bald-ass tires, because it's raining and cars don't generally fly off the road at at that speed by themselves. Or he didn't look up fast enough after taking that hit of meth. Maybe both.

Dude was stone cold sober...sent home from work (not one of my employees) because he wasn't feeling well...said he was rushing home because he wasn't feeling well (he actually did sit in my lobby with a trash can). Admitted doing 45 in a 35, cop said she would have estimated closer to 60. The guy admitted he was distracted/not paying attention...and the rest is history. Oh, and yes, the tires were extremely bald.

Dude was stone cold sober...sent home from work (not one of my employees) because he wasn't feeling well...said he was rushing home because he wasn't feeling well (he actually did sit in my lobby with a trash can). Admitted doing 45 in a 35, cop said she would have estimated closer to 60. The guy admitted he was distracted/not paying attention...and the rest is history. Oh, and yes, the tires were extremely bald.
Dude just brought the Rona in your office

The thing about secrets is that the best kept secrets have to remain a secret.

(plus my internet friends wanted to see it, and my generation knows how to use the yootoobz, unlike these twitter-tok aged whippersnappers in Ben's generation)

The thing about secrets is that the best kept secrets have to remain a secret.

(plus my internet friends wanted to see it, and my generation knows how to use the yootoobz, unlike these twitter-tok aged whippersnappers in Ben's generation)
Wait, I thought we was all about the same age. Ben been standing by his guns since 86 (x2) and gauging by the pics I've seen of you gotta be pretty damn close to the same...

Damn millennials

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm impressed he missed the orange SUV. Given his flight trajectory I though for sure he was going to eat the ass end of it.

Duane

That's my admins car...and as I'm watching the video for the first time...life was moving in slow motion as I saw the car heading toward her car. For no other reason than, I just cut her a check to replace her rear window about a month ago...can't really tell from the footage, but some gravel might have maybe gotten kicked up and shattered the glass. Once I heard everyone was ok, I told her she needs to buy a different effing car, because that orange is apparently a target.

Wait, I thought we was all about the same age. Ben been standing by his guns since 86 (x2) and gauging by the pics I've seen of you gotta be pretty damn close to the same...

Damn millennials

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think it's more a joke because @shawn is a twat and has referenced my 'youth' in regards to my understanding when we happen to be on opposite sides of the fence for a given topic.

I think it's more a joke because @shawn is a twat and has referenced my 'youth' in regards to my understanding when we happen to be on opposite sides of the fence for a given topic.
See now, wisdom comes with age thus putting the wiser on the right right of the fence

That's my admins car...and as I'm watching the video for the first time...life was moving in slow motion as I saw the car heading toward her car. For no other reason than, I just cut her a check to replace her rear window about a month ago...can't really tell from the footage, but some gravel might have maybe gotten kicked up and shattered the glass. Once I heard everyone was ok, I told her she needs to buy a different effing car, because that orange is apparently a target.

It made me think of an incident at the station years ago. See crudely edited Google maps below. We came back from lunch and there was a set of skid marks (red) perfectly in a parking space on the front apron, next to one of our personal vehicles (blue). Trying to figure out who would back into a parking spot then peel out, we saw a little grass in the spot as well. Upon further investigation, a vehicle was traveling west and went between the station marquee sign (green 1) and the water meter (green 2), and the skid marks were brake skids, not acceleration skids.

Untitled.png

Duane

Back