Random pic thread.

Do you fly back and forth nc to va for work or pleasure?

I live in NC but my office is in Charlottesville so the plane is my commuting method when able. Bests the traffic and monotony of the drive. Although it’s a pretty drive up to Danville, Lynchburg and up to CHO so there are worse places to have to drive.

IMG950586.jpg

My son gets to play with a new toy at his partime job.......so jealous. 20 inch Chuck.
@Blake_JK

Used every truck in the book to get that last broken bolt out. 3 broken bolts on scissors lift steer cylinder. Mechanic tried drilling and extracting 2 and gave up on both. I'm giving him a pass because dudes got some age on him and his eyes probably aren't what they used to be, but he drilled one too close to the threads and that one was a bear. He ask me if I wanted to try it pay $700 for a new cylinder. Challenge accepted. :cool: 2hrs later they're all out.

IMG_20210114_112258880.jpg

No, those are too rich for my budget. PA28-180E cherokee.
Piper?
Got all this tree work to do now that jeepinmatt a lazy bitch these days

View attachment 335787

View attachment 335788

At least @jeepinmatt knows how to tag lazy bitches like @braxton357 Also, this is about 1/4 of what I done didded this week :flipoff2:
View attachment 335809
View attachment 335810
If I could get you two at my place for one day we could have it all done.....

easy to drop them trees in a row when you have a hoe.Why is that tall poplar still standing?
Because it was far enough away from where the pool is going. He only wanted to take down the pines. But 95% of it was pine.

Back