Random pic thread.

matrix onramp.jpg

20150114_114819.jpeg

Caught this little guy today. Beats the hell out of working. Yep, that's a NC4x4 hoodie.

^thats one nice channel cat sir! If you ever wanna link up and head down to Columbia area, you can ride with me and cruise Santee.

^thats one nice channel cat sir! If you ever wanna link up and head down to Columbia area, you can ride with me and cruise Santee.
We're too close not to catch up regardless. We normally hit the hwy 9 landing and fish right below sugar creek on the top of the lake but today we put in at the dam in ft mill.

We're too close not to catch up regardless. We normally hit the hwy 9 landing and fish right below sugar creek on the top of the lake but today we put in at the dam in ft mill.
I know the area well! That's half hour north of me and I also use the 9 landing on Catawba and usually camp the islands two miles up from there and slay the crappie, brim and cats. And hell yeah, let me know when!

Blue Cat ;)

My bro in law caught this Flathead about 5 years ago in 12" of water. 55lbs weighed on a real scale. My biggest is just 35lbs :(

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y252_ponykilr_Picture167.jpg

SOOOOO much fail in those pictures..... :shaking:

captain-picard-meme-the-stupid-it-hurts.jpg

ummm where is the flex? certainly none in the front. are those hydro cylinders off a JD loader? If the left one was extended wouldn't that "link" snap right off.

Back