Random pic thread.

a3.bp.blogspot.com__FaEBvoKwuqw_VPcs0wPX_iI_AAAAAAAAk4M_RVKYL0iSO_g_s1600_Assume.jpg

a4.bp.blogspot.com__gnFy_cF_vwE_VPcqbOFVRbI_AAAAAAAAk3s_savp3k37c2g_s1600_Biggest.jpg

a2.bp.blogspot.com__s_jAbZwETcE_VPXqWZnxqsI_AAAAAAAAk2s_oRIwYFMqdkA_s1600_Tree.jpg

Actually if you check this one on Snopes, it's false. He didn't say that. What he DID say at the time is that he didn't have the power to fire her, but would have. Didn't cite a reason why and it was moot because of Nixon's resignation.

But, she's still an unethical, dishonest lawyer prone to violating the Constitution and rules of confidentiality. See current events......

He said that due to pressure from above. Can't tell the ugly truth about the Clintons.
Much more to this than liberal leaning Snopes.com

Actually if you check this one on Snopes, it's false. He didn't say that. What he DID say at the time is that he didn't have the power to fire her, but would have. Didn't cite a reason why and it was moot because of Nixon's resignation.

But, she's still an unethical, dishonest lawyer prone to violating the Constitution and rules of confidentiality. See current events......
aencrypted_tbn2_gstatic_com_images_f78974f2b57ea31b7e0ea62d87125d8e._.jpg

...... again, aren't they all......

Not all of them..... just the ones with pulses.

I will say I know of only 1 that it's an honest, good person in Lincolnton.

My cousin is also a lawyer, but he is a crook.

I've beat the piss out of mine but it's 3/8". No boxing here.
I only used 1/4" plate on this one with 5/16" vertical braces. I didn't have the utmost confidence in it when I welded it on. It was nearly free to make and a lesson learned. I destroyed it catching air in my back yard lol. Better there than harlan lol. Next truss will be beefier.

I only used 1/4" plate on this one with 5/16" vertical braces. I didn't have the utmost confidence in it when I welded it on. It was nearly free to make and a lesson learned. I destroyed it catching air in my back yard lol. Better there than harlan lol. Next truss will be beefier.
Well, I can't claim construction on mine. It was the first one that Blue Torch came out with when Dan was still there. I don't think it's changed much but it's still holding up.

Saw this the other day driving by a Dollar General
standalone

Back