Random pic thread.

Pulled this out of a Dana 44 yesterday,dude said "howd that happen".
100_3553.JPG
100_3554.JPG

That's what gets me.These people are grown men.I'm not their daddy so they don't have to play dumb w me. I had a truck hauled in to me one time w a 10 bolt axle flange still bolted to the wheel(and 38 inch TSL) that was in it the bed of the truck.Dude said"it just broke off".:lol:Funny part is it barely damaged the ring gear,makes me wonder if somebody tried to set it up and didn't have the depth right.

awww.dumpaday.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_no_time_to_explain_grab_a_cactus.jpg

View attachment 183603

Building my two 4x10' raised bed garden. And yes it is 2x8 locust boards, thanks @greenbeasty
I did a raised bed last year. I put landscape cloth in the bottom. Our yield was great, but I need to choose a slightly different selection for my spaces. It was all out of scrap from trailer repairs and re-flooring.
ascontent_atl.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_xaf1_v_t1.0_9_10491274_9134e4db05b90ad787cfc37a03de63035692.jpg

Yea I said the same thing!! but hell it worked!! Thank you DJ where ever you are!

just to start something like that up and get it onsite cost more than your average wrecker call, somebody is gonna scream when they get that bill.

just to start something like that up and get it onsite cost more than your average wrecker call, somebody is gonna scream when they get that bill.

They said $750 an hour! But we got a discount! ! All said and done customer guna pay around 40k

Back