Random pic thread.

In a friends backyard near Broadway ...
Resized_IMG_5886.jpeg

Last edited:
It has been a rough couple of weeks for my family, I was doing some craigslist surfing to clear my mind, and this one owner (out of Texas) 2006 Cummins mega cab with a G56 popped up 25 miles down the road!

Tickled to death to have a manual transmission in a full size again!

For the sake of my marriage, a 1500HD will probably drop into the classifieds once I have plates on this rig.View attachment 376098

5.9 too, nice find!

Duane

@UTfball68 @CasterTroy

Yall gonna have to up your game

Imma be real with you…another buddy of mine is really in to cigars…he’s part of some groups where guys pride themselves on smoking cigars that cost $20/puff. They go all out on smoking rooms, and naturally drink bourbon…and have displays like that. Always makes me wonder what they do for a living and if they’re looking to adopt a 36yo.

Imma be real with you…another buddy of mine is really in to cigars…he’s part of some groups where guys pride themselves on smoking cigars that cost $20/puff. They go all out on smoking rooms, and naturally drink bourbon…and have displays like that. Always makes me wonder what they do for a living and if they’re looking to adopt a 36yo.
This guy owns a local business

@UTfball68 @CasterTroy

Yall gonna have to up your game
Fuck me running in high heels 😳

Yeah, I've seen personal collections that make me question my priorities and just where I went wrong in life.
Then there's Weezy (sweet pickles) and I'm just trying to sling enough ass to be in HIS category of "doing well" before I'm 60 😭

Lesson learned:
If you keep your trailer or crawler-hauler tires covered like I do, look at them before the day before you leave for a wheeling trip. Screw in the one pictured. The tire on the opposite side had also dropped 30 psi in less than a month. Thankfully Discount Tire had what I needed and can get me in today.
Should be eating supper at Kairos this time tomorrow with the CTB.
F3F2F578-39BA-456F-88D3-9BF67C927CA3.jpeg

I had to bleach my eyes. Now y'all get to suffer.

A Nancy Pelosi swimsuit picture for your viewing pleasure....

59955815-10988949-House_Speaker_Nancy_Pelosi_continued_her_Italian_vacation_during-m-9_1657137446430.jpg

Where is that? What you up to there?
That's the Komatsu plant up in Newberry. My boss sent me up here for the week to build a few things for them and fill in for a welder that's on vacation.

That's the Komatsu plant up in Newberry. My boss sent me up here for the week to build a few things for them and fill in for a welder that's on vacation.
Nice. So what you doing? Traveling welder?

Nice. So what you doing? Traveling welder?
Kindasortamaybeno? I work for Grimsley. He's one of those that knows a shit ton of people from all different industries. Komatsu calls him up last week and asked if they could "borrow" a welder/fabricator for the week to come in and rock out, so Grimsley sent me on the mission. It's really fun seeing and doing something different every once in a while. Needless to say, I could land a career at Komatsu very easily, if I wanted to, but I don't. I'm not a booth welder and I suck at playing by the rules. Especially OSHA's.
🤫 :gtfo:

Driving my 98 Cummings today and made a left and noticed a HUGE flood of water come out of the floor vent at the passenger floorboard. Apparently some dirt bag (dirt dobber) had made residence inside my A/C drain tube and plugged it up. Got home and stick the air schnozzle up the exterior drain hose and gave it a poof of air and there bust have been 2.5 gallons that came flowing out 😳. I had been noticing that the interior had a “moist” air smell when running the A/C.

Side note is, yes, it’s a 98 ram 2500 and it shits ice cubes out the vent!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 110
Driving my 98 Cummings today and made a left and noticed a HUGE flood of water come out of the floor vent at the passenger floorboard. Apparently some dirt bag (dirt dobber) had made residence inside my A/C drain tube and plugged it up. Got home and stick the air schnozzle up the exterior drain hose and gave it a poof of air and there bust have been 2.5 gallons that came flowing out 😳. I had been noticing that the interior had a “moist” air smell when running the A/C.

And a nice beefy looking one at that. They all should have 37s. 👍

Leafs? How come? 4wd conversion or what?

Back