Random pic thread.

Holy shit ball, batman.

The ole sawdust trick. "Helps worn out gears run smooth as silk...for a couple miles" Gomer of Andy Griffith show.

uploadfromtaptalk1433811223187.jpg
what happens when your mocking your girlfriend and she takes a picture and sends it to your wheeling friends

How does that even happen

Wouldn't take long wheeling in a dusty environment. The question is, how did you lose a diff cover?

Seems like I recently saw a gear or oil manufacturer bragging about a truck that finished baja only to find out they had lost a diff cover somewhere along the way. Their pic was very similar, it may even be this one.

This caught my eye. Was in Metz, France (near luxemburg) but not sure why the wording is in english or what it's used for. Was in perfect condition.

IMG_2781.JPG

While visiting a friend a can of glitter spray paint hit the laundry room floor and exploded. It was spraying fire and ignited a pack of TP and some towels. I jumped in and started tossing everything outside.

I think the burning plastic from the TP pack is what got me. Another minute or so and his house would have caught fire.
IMG_20150614_084818835.jpg

Back