Random pic thread.

Got tired of having unusable workspace in the garage today.
20230402_123453.jpg

20230402_203118.jpg

20230402_201830.jpg

And then I turn to the left...
20230402_203148.jpg

:rolleyes:
Anybody want a craftsman manual miter saw or some baseball cards?

My neighbor’s old dog “buddy” hangs around the house with me like he’s mine. I bring him inside, give him treats, and the whole family loves on him. If he knows I’m outside he comes and sticks by me all day. He’s a good old dog. He’s about 13 I believe. I’ll be just as upset as my neighbor when something happens to him.
IMG_0755.jpeg

Edit: My homie is back again today. He’s chilling on the cool garage floor on a hot day. After some treats of course.
IMG_0765.jpeg

Last edited:
My neighbor’s old dog “buddy” hangs around the house with me like he’s mine. I bring him inside, give him treats, and the whole family loves on him. If he knows I’m outside he comes and sticks by me all day. He’s a good old dog. He’s about 13 I believe. I’ll be just as upset as my neighbor when something happens to him. View attachment 394949

When we first bought our house we didn't have a dog and the back porch door had a small doggie door in it.
One or two times a week we would have random little pooches pop in looking for treats!

The electric comp took down 9 trees that were a threat to the power lines at our place and left.While I was glad we got 1000's of $ in free tree work they left a huge mess,Dont envy you having to clean that up.
Oh yea, The Mrs. is already asking about when will the wood be cut up and cleaned up, so I took a nap! Now I'm fixin to cut up some wood before the rain comes. She works from home and just now she came out her "office" and said "I don't hear no chainsaw running !"

Last edited:
she came out her "office" and said "I don't hear no chainsaw running !"
I hope you said, "Well then you better crank it up and get to work!"

Oh yea, The Mrs. is already asking about when will the wood be cut up and and cleaned up, so I took a nap! Now I'm fixin to cut up some wood before the rain comes. She works from home and just now she came out her "office" and said "I don't hear no chainsaw running !"
You should tell her that you don’t hear any dishes being washed or sandwiches being made. It’ll be fine. Report back with the results.

My neighbor’s old dog “buddy” hangs around the house with me like he’s mine. I bring him inside, give him treats, and the whole family loves on him. If he knows I’m outside he comes and sticks by me all day. He’s a good old dog. He’s about 13 I believe. I’ll be just as upset as my neighbor when something happens to him. View attachment 394949
cause 😭

Last edited:
You should tell her that you don’t hear any dishes being washed or sandwiches being made. It’ll be fine. Report back with the results.
Honestly I just let her look at the replies and she said " I want my own chainsaw !" Oh boy! now I'm looking at battery saw for her win/win !
I hope you said, "Well then you better crank it up and get to work!"

Last edited:
taught him well i see
He's putting out the vibe to the ladies.

No shit, he's in the hot tub with like 7 girls right now. I would take pics but I don't need to get the cops called.for being a dirty old man.

2014 Snapper SPX mower has been a pain in the butt the past couple of years. Way too much wiring, way to many safety switches.

Gutted it, now all I got is master power, starter button, coil ground, and on/off for the deck PTO.

From this:

20230404_155416.jpg

To this:

20230404_155328.jpg

Landscapers wrapped up some big work at the crib today. The bank in the backyard was cut back between 10'-15' in places and a retaining wall built.
The dirt was transferred to the front yard to level it out. They added a wall around our cherry tree for stability.
Now we wait for the grass seed to take.
Lisa and I took down a total of 12 trees in the last month in preparation of the crew starting. Hence a stall on the Ranger project.
PXL_20230404_230145848.jpg
IMG_20230404_190311_01.jpg
PXL_20230404_230520754.jpg
PXL_20230404_230350031.jpg

Landscapers wrapped up some big work at the crib today. The bank in the backyard was cut back between 10'-15' in places and a retaining wall built.
The dirt was transferred to the front yard to level it out. They added a wall around our cherry tree for stability.
Now we wait for the grass seed to take.
Lisa and I took down a total of 12 trees in the last month in preparation of the crew starting. Hence a stall on the Ranger project.
View attachment 395036View attachment 395037View attachment 395039View attachment 395038
That looks awesome!

Back