Random pic thread.

122145.jpeg122144.jpeg

Wish I didn't need a job, or I'd roll up and take one.

Not wanting to get in the way of three fire trucks, bamalance, & a state trooper, I just snapped a picture & kept moving along. My first pass, this umm Vehicle, was on it's side & half over. In the picture showing the curve sign & small trees, the End tree [not shown] was taken out. The vehicle ran off the road, traveled behind the trees, & came back taking out the last tree. I roll-back up-righted This car, & was leaving with a second car on it's bed. I couldn't tell if the second car was involved. Seems This car, was left for someone else to pickup. Interesting point; This car /vehicle, had just passed through a work zone, which would have slowed it to 25 - 30 mph. I Assume. So, WTH happened?

Attachments

• 20230614_140853 (1).jpg
    20230614_140853 (1).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 87
That reminds me, I need to order some more.
These are weird. Slightly larger than a Greenteeth 900, and a 17mm nut instead of the 5/8" on the 900s. Know of anyone else who makes the round tooth style? I can't find any markings on em.

could be from ballantine
Might be right. They show a 15/16" diameter on there B900GT's and mine are roughly what a 15/16" OD would become after hitting the ground about a million times. I emailed them to confirm. Thanks for the lead!

Back