Random pic thread.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438743943.192900.jpg

Surely somebody will get this joke.....

image.jpg

^^ the eff's the point in that?
I'm sure you've heard the ancient chinese proberb:
If you can train 3 women to play a violin together, you can convince them to do anything.

Last edited:
Too bad they can't spell "carrying" right in the bottom line though. @mbalbritton do sign people not use spell check? I see this kind of stuff all the time.

A lot of sign software still in use today doesn't have spell-check. A lot still use Corel Draw or some proprietary software supplied from the cutter/plotter manufacturer. It is AMAZING the number of signs I see with misspellings.

Too bad they can't spell "carrying" right in the bottom line though. @mbalbritton do sign people not use spell check? I see this kind of stuff all the time.
Don't know, I don't know any sign people.

But Like Mangler said, the design software that most of these use don't have an auto spell check. The last time I used design software the dictionaries that are built into the software pretty much sucked. I place more blame on the lack of education.

Since the current theme is guns. I took a vacation day today so I could get a couple hours of range time. I may have gotten lucky, but I have a witness and that's all that counts. Not bad for a factory barrel, factory trigger, and factory ammo.

image.jpg

Back