Random pic thread.

First watermelon my kid grows and we had to put it down.
uploadfromtaptalk1438524566920.jpg

First watermelon my kid grows and we had to put it down.
View attachment 193272

Lmao all my melons got eat up with squash vine bugs this year. This is the first garden I've had at this house, so next year I'll be more on the lookout for them. I did get this lil cantaloupe and all my hot climate veggies done well
image.jpg
image.jpg

Lmao all my melons got eat up with squash vine bugs this year. This is the first garden I've had at this house, so next year I'll be more on the lookout for them. I did get this lil cantaloupe and all my hot climate veggies done wellView attachment 193273View attachment 193274
My tomatoes just started blooming.... better late than never I guess. I would cook those tomatoes and peppers down in a big pot, dump some coarse black pepper and garlic salt in, strain it through a collander and jar it up for "redneck bloody mary mixer". I was planning on it with my plants but I guess I will have to just buy a few cases of over ripe tomatoes from the flea mkt. Nothing quite like home made mater juice.

Picked up a laser measuring device today to help with estimates. A tape measure is slow and going around furniture can be a pain sometimes. It automatically calculates sq/ft, vol, and Pythagorean theorem. Pretty damn cool!
IMG_20150802_213517036.jpg

Picked up a laser measuring device today to help with estimates. A tape measure is slow and going around furniture can be a pain sometimes. It automatically calculates sq/ft, vol, and Pythagorean theorem. Pretty damn cool!View attachment 193317

Does it add a few inches like my bed side measuring tape does?

aysengrimus.files.wordpress.com_2010_11_racist.jpg_c6eb754c68ed005d52d7d204e8b20ddb.jpg

Picked up a laser measuring device today to help with estimates. A tape measure is slow and going around furniture can be a pain sometimes. It automatically calculates sq/ft, vol, and Pythagorean theorem. Pretty damn cool!View attachment 193317

you need to return that model and exchange it for one that comes with a better pair of pants.
Hello 1980s.

I'll do it. Plane ticket to Norway please.

In the US we'd have stairs and an ADA approved hand rail installed in the name of equality.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT Dems his walmart pants!!
It's not how much $ you make that counts, it's how much $ you keep!

And BTW, those are the most calm pj's I have. I'll try to get a pic with my transformers ones the next time.

It's not how much $ you make that counts, it's how much $ you keep!

And BTW, those are the most calm pj's I have. I'll try to get a pic with my transformers ones the next time.

HAHAHA I wasnt commenting on where you bought them (I have some walmart pjs) LOL but where you wear them too... evidently its completely ok to wear your pjs to walmart to buy more walmart pjs

Back