Random pic thread.

I bought this mill for maybe $500 what I thought was a couple years ago, started going back through everything I bought for it and turns out it was early 2017. So anyways, finally got together the time and motivation to gut the old servo drives and controller and replace with mach4 and new stuff ...and a touchscreen even.
Pretty happy because it's been about 48 yuenglings worth of pain in the ass. The panel is fully half assed and that's probably how it will stay
IMG_20170424_214025435.jpg
20230716_184506.jpg
20230716_184636.jpg

I bought this mill for maybe $500 what I thought was a couple years ago, started going back through everything I bought for it and turns out it was early 2017. So anyways, finally got together the time and motivation to gut the old servo drives and controller and replace with mach4 and new stuff ...and a touchscreen even.
Pretty happy because it's been about 48 yuenglings worth of pain in the ass. The panel is fully half assed and that's probably how it will stay View attachment 400640View attachment 400644View attachment 400645
Man, I wish I was smart....

How was the swap meet?? I had intensions of taking a load of stuff over there but just couldn't get it all together in time.
You didn't miss a thing. Bunch of overpriced junk. I like junk, when it's got reasonable value to someone. But this was a poor swap meet.
We're talking 67-72 F series rough hoods for $500 type of pricing.
Car show was good though.

You didn't miss a thing. Bunch of overpriced junk. I like junk, when it's got reasonable value to someone. But this was a poor swap meet.
Chill! I got 67-72 ford parts sitting and stewing… might even have some mercury tailgates that could pay the house off lol 😂

I’ve been trying to do some swap meets but the math just doesn’t work out.I can get the same or more money on MP or EBay and not have to deal w loading/ unloading then loading/unloading again and the heat.The only plus is swap meets are cash.

Last edited:
Usually just dump them at my house. But if somebody wants them, come get em.
If you have the space, just keep turning the piles, and in a yr or so youll have compost you can sell.

Back