Random pic thread.

as friends were leaving tonight, their kids stepped right over this jerk and then I saw it on the steps. One less baby snake in the world tonight.
View attachment 414224
That flavor is harmless. Edit I didn't read the other post.....as for the aggressive part. It's natures way of scaring potential threats. That's a five year old bully still sucking a pacifier at home.

coon.jpeg

That's like killing a chihuahua that has no teeth.
I was hunting in November on this encounter and did not kill it. Almost stepped on him in some leaves or I’d never seen him. With that said I’d rather handle a snake than a yappy small dog with napoleon complex teeth or no teeth.

Hay prep under way since green up started.

20240317_143348.jpg

20240317_143357.jpg

3 trips to concord for trans failures…. With me R\R them taking it back. Finally got this trans right and heading to run to the sun at Myrtle! Gotta check for some shorter oil pans…. But this is completely aired out so I won’t be anywhere close that while moving
If you could reach out to Shorty's Dream Shop, Texas, they probably know some dealers.

I guess the goberment will sell you anything. Tractor & Trailer, both looking brand new, though I'm sure they got some years on them. Low mileage! Suppling chemicals for hay fields now.

Attachments

• 20240313_154246.jpg
    20240313_154246.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 49
Hay prep under way since green up started.

View attachment 414285

View attachment 414286

Whatcu throwing down? I’ve got almost the same spray rig but set up with a cluster tee jet head. Sombitch kicks ass but I’d like to make some arms for it to get more direct application when I convert some leases from row crop back to hay production next year.

Helped the kids build a fort today in the woods.
IMG_2672.jpeg
IMG_2673.jpeg
IMG_2719.jpeg

Also added a compound pulley so they can lift stuff up into the tree. Here’s 35 pounds holding up 80 pounds.
IMG_2736.jpeg

Whatcu throwing down? I’ve got almost the same spray rig but set up with a cluster tee jet head. Sombitch kicks ass but I’d like to make some arms for it to get more direct application when I convert some leases from row crop back to hay production next year.
2-4-D. Great sprayer for us. Wide enough to get a nice swath, but small enough to get through the gates easy. Just wish it held more. Has a 70 gallon tank.

Love the quote from the movie Contact. “Why buy one when you have two for twice the price!”
This is a classic line in Gov budgeting.

Back