Random pic thread.

Screenshot_20240313-172116.png

This is the rear
It's a bell machine. The newer ones are called a Morbell. That's when morbark and bell combined. From what the dude told me anyway. I don't know much about them.
Screenshot_20240313-172116.png

This is the rear wheel pivot for one. Uses a great big spindle arrangement. This one came to me after several failed repairs. It was a real mess.

3 trips to concord for trans failures…. With me R\R them taking it back. Finally got this trans right and heading to run to the sun at Myrtle! Gotta check for some shorter oil pans…. But this is completely aired out so I won’t be anywhere close that while moving

Attachments

• IMG_6386.jpeg
    IMG_6386.jpeg
    267.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6385.jpeg
    IMG_6385.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 55
This is why I don't live in fear of AI:
1710443445995.png

Ignoring the obvious discorrelation of what a Jeep Wrongler Unlimited is, your username and location is enough for any reasonable tracking program to determine your age.

Wife got word today that AI will replace 8,000 jobs at IBM this year
That's ok, all those people can learn to code to get better jobs.

oh, wait.

Wife got word today that AI will replace 8,000 jobs at IBM this year
but in all seriousness, this may also be a sign that IBM is a little bloated in the realm of meaningless jobs... :D :D

but in all seriousness, this may also be a sign that IBM is a little bloated in the realm of meaningless jobs... :D :D
IBM is epitomy of "this 4 hr zoom could have been an email"

3 trips to concord for trans failures…. With me R\R them taking it back. Finally got this trans right and heading to run to the sun at Myrtle! Gotta check for some shorter oil pans…. But this is completely aired out so I won’t be anywhere close that while moving
Well the new trans lasted 5 launches….. tow bill coming

My 5 year old also has those camo styrofoam cups for his feet.

Back