Random pic thread.

Clifton got to experience his first live burn today. I miss my little little kids, but getting to experience new stuff with them as they grow is just as fun.

Snapchat-101312185.jpg

IMG_20240323_120212573_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
And a DIY sodcutter. I had a frame at work that fit on forks, so I welded on some 2"x1/4" flat bar and some "skids" I found in the scrap pile. Where I plan to build my shop has the best looking grass in my whole yard. I can't bear to just scrape it off and throw it away, so I'm going to try to cut it out and fill in some other areas. I'll report back tomorrow how it works 🤣

IMG_20240322_172844675.jpg

I still remember the pain and the stink from the lighter from my burnt finger from about 1970 !
Yes me too, think mine was around 1977. Me and my sis left alone in the car. Still to this day don't know why I would touch something glowing red. Still not as bad as, have a older brother have you pee on an electric fence.

Yes me too, think mine was around 1977. Me and my sis left alone in the car. Still to this day don't know why I would touch something glowing red. Still not as bad as, have an older brother have you pee on an electric fence.
Damn how old are you lol 😝

Well…brought the boom truck, the F450 and a couple of guys from work…and we got it out…

Edit…I’d also like to note he neglected to tell me he had the year old bush hog on the back too…so that was a nice little surprise.

View attachment 414646

I think we have the same tractor as well as same younger brother.

Best use of neglected chain hoist.
IMG_2790.jpeg

And no sketchy occurred in the hanging of this 80 pound hoist :shaking:
IMG_2789.jpeg

And a DIY sodcutter. I had a frame at work that fit on forks, so I welded on some 2"x1/4" flat bar and some "skids" I found in the scrap pile. Where I plan to build my shop has the best looking grass in my whole yard. I can't bear to just scrape it off and throw it away, so I'm going to try to cut it out and fill in some other areas. I'll report back tomorrow how it works 🤣

View attachment 414704
Big ol fail. Even with sharpened edges it wouldn't cleanly cut the Bermuda rhizomes for more than a few feet. Pretty sure real sodcutters have somewhat of an up and down sawing motion.

Apparently we've adopted a pigeon. Showed up Thursday afternoon. Reached out to the club that is associated with the tag and we will see if they want it back I reckon.

20240324_134232.jpg
20240324_192014.jpg
20240325_060206.jpg

Back