Random pic thread.

koj.jpg

For informative reasons only.
The Ingles distribution center in Black Mountain has begun the rebuild process. First load headed that way this AM.
Gonna take time but the infrastructure repair process is already underway.
I saw some video of that place. I have delivered there a few times. Good to hear things are moving forward.

For informative reasons only.
The Ingles distribution center in Black Mountain has begun the rebuild process. First load headed that way this AM.
Gonna take time but the infrastructure repair process is already underway.

I saw some video of that place. I have delivered there a few times. Good to hear things are moving forward.
Off topic, but do you guys ever deal with Tucker Lumber out of Pageland, SC? They have a few other yards in NC and SC. They just sold out to a Canadian company. It’s supposed to be no change and business as usual. There will be changes for sure.

Off topic, but do you guys ever deal with Tucker Lumber out of Pageland, SC? They have a few other yards in NC and SC. They just sold out to a Canadian company. It’s supposed to be no change and business as usual. There will be changes for sure.
we used to until they started selling directly to my customers. they are lowe's sole PT lumber supplier BTW.

I generally don't haul lumber but it seems that the flats have gotten so expensive they are putting it in vans now days. Which surprised me when I saw we had a load of lumber recently. All that to say no.....

we used to until they started selling directly to my customers. they are lowe's sole PT lumber supplier BTW.

I generally don't haul lumber but it seems that the flats have gotten so expensive they are putting it in vans now days. Which surprised me when I saw we had a load of lumber recently. All that to say no.....
I was just curious. I went to school with all of the sons that run it now. They’re a huge job market for the little town it’s headquartered in. If the buyers decide to move operations, it’ll crush that already nothing town.

I was just curious. I went to school with all of the sons that run it now. They’re a huge job market for the little town it’s headquartered in. If the buyers decide to move operations, it’ll crush that already nothing town.
From what i have read those Canadian companies don't move them but they have been known to close them. I also read they have been buying up sawmills to basically fix the price. If you own most of the mills in the SE which I believe they do have a lot then you can set the price.

From what i have read those Canadian companies don't move them but they have been known to close them. I also read they have been buying up sawmills to basically fix the price. If you own most of the mills in the SE which I believe they do have a lot then you can set the price.
I’ve heard they have locked down the timber market

A nice baby shower gift.

20241008_152128.jpg

20241008_152404.jpg

They have.
They have a huge share of the West coast market and with CM Tucker acquisition, they have all the Lowe's on the East Coast now.
Very strategic purchase
So does that border on anti trust territory? Or are they exempt since they are Canadian?

RM59! I pulled them around for a good while behind Kubota 7100's. Great mower! Keep the spindles greased!
Plan is to hook it up to the red belly and let er eat! Needs wheels and limit chains, but not bad for free fiddy. Put it on the deutz (has a high lift) and it works fine.

Munchkin is actually the reason I got it. We were eating with beths family and he was a jabbering with her Uncle about me needing a bigger mower for the field. He said he got it in a trade and it was in his way, come get it.

Last edited:
Can’t find a Harris sign in good shape.. all have bullet holes. And every time I put them in the neighbors yards they are gone the next day?!? View attachment 425862
We have a crazy Dem at the end of our street on the corner of a busy road… here in Trumpland. He puts up YUGE, YUGE Harris and other dem party signs. I’m really surprised they aren’t littered with holes or paintball mark.

Fried chicken feet at a restaurant. Some guy looked at this hunk of bone, tendons and cartilage and thought, "man if you just fried in the right kind of stuff this will be tasty."
IMG_20241008_202746146.jpg

Not a fan.

Fried chicken feet at a restaurant. Some guy looked at this hunk of bone, tendons and cartilage and thought, "man if you just fried in the right kind of stuff this will be tasty."View attachment 425870
Not a fan.
I’m betting this is a Chinese restaurant, in which case it’s more like the government stole and exported all the good parts of the chicken. Some guy looked at what he had left, which was the feet and the beak and tried his bestest to make it edible. Why they come to the US and still eat the same garbage parts of the bird? Stubborn loyalty to the empire. :lol:

We have a crazy Dem at the end of our street on the corner of a busy road… here in Trumpland. He puts up YUGE, YUGE Harris and other dem party signs. I’m really surprised they aren’t littered with holes or paintball mark.
Got two neighbors in my hood directly across from each other with large opposing party signs, LOL.

I think signs are dumb. They are not convincing anybody to vote for that person. They are just announcing to the world who they are planning to vote for.

Back