Random pic thread.

I’m betting this is a Chinese restaurant, in which case it’s more like the government stole and exported all the good parts of the chicken. Some guy looked at what he had left, which was the feet and the beak and tried his bestest to make it edible. Why they come to the US and still eat the same garbage parts of the bird? Stubborn loyalty to the empire. :lol:
I mean they couldn't even afford forks and had to eat w/ sticks.

Got two neighbors in my hood directly across from each other with large opposing party signs, LOL.

I think signs are dumb. They are not convincing anybody to vote for that person. They are just announcing to the world who they are planning to vote for.
Ditto.
Our neighborhood is on a main vein road through the county. There's a guy just pas the corner on the main road that has a YUGE (like 12', w/ a wood frame) Trump 2016 campaign sign that is STILL up. Everyone in the county knows the house. The house beside him on the corner has a nice lot and has been for sale a long time - dude is having a hard time getting market value bc of the neighbor. Several realtors have told him as much.
I'm 100% for freedom of expression and supporting your guy, but thats just being an asshole.

Ditto.
Our neighborhood is on a main vein road through the county. There's a guy just pas the corner on the main road that has a YUGE (like 12', w/ a wood frame) Trump 2016 campaign sign that is STILL up. Everyone in the county knows the house. The house beside him on the corner has a nice lot and has been for sale a long time - dude is having a hard time getting market value bc of the neighbor. Several realtors have told him as much.
I'm 100% for freedom of expression and supporting your guy, but thats just being an asshole.

Im very political (as you know lol). But I just don't understand why someone would go to that level. I don't have a bunch of bumper stickers, yard signs, or even social media posts this go round. Partly because there's not a candidate that I feel is worth that much effort, but also because now people are so volatile towards others over politics. Ain't no telling what some idiot (from either side) is going to do!

Ditto.
That guy with the sign is pretty smart he is getting peace out of not having a Neiber to deal with and all it cost him is a cheap sign.

Got two neighbors in my hood directly across from each other with large opposing party signs, LOL.

I think signs are dumb. They are not convincing anybody to vote for that person. They are just announcing to the world who they are planning to vote for.
You are looking at this all wrong. I like to know what my Neiber's think and what kind of person they are. the signs are for not letting you forget which is which.

After all the recent rain I discovered I have fish in the ditch that cuts through my yard. I think it’s time to sell my house as lake front property!

Attachments

• IMG_5360.jpeg
    IMG_5360.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 36
Folks with ANY political affiliation sign in there yard are ones I know I don't want to talk to. It helps me avoid people.
My dad used to pick up all the campaign signs that were put out at the corner of his yard and use them for auto creepers. They're corrugated so gives you a little padding and weather resistant so hold up to oil spills and abuse.

That guy with the sign is pretty smart he is getting peace out of not having a Neiber to deal with and all it cost him is a cheap sign.
No he's not, he's stuck w/ a neighbor he doesn't like bc neighbor can't sell his house and can't afford to move until he does. Dude is spoiling the well for everyone including himself.

My dad used to pick up all the campaign signs that were put out at the corner of his yard and use them for auto creepers. They're corrugated so gives you a little padding and weather resistant so hold up to oil spills and abuse.
They make great target stands. I always grab a couple dozen.

See the Red Icon with the #2 in it. Funny how they put that thing directly on my house. assholes, move that thing somewhere else.. Miami maybe...

View attachment 425879

70 something tornado warnings, with a lot of them confirmed tornados, and it hasn't even made landfall yet. Stay safe!!!

Duane

Just heard on Ryan Hall's stream that there were 130 tornado warnings in FL today so far. Here's a pic posted in a dumpster rental group I'm in on FB from West Palm Beach where one went through this afternoon.

dumpster on roof.jpg

Duane

Folks with ANY political affiliation sign in there yard are ones I know I don't want to talk to. It helps me avoid people.
Its working great at my house, the lady down the road (multiple Harris signs) lets her dog shit in my yard and every time i let my dog out she yells to make sure he is on a leash. Even though she is in my yard. Anywho i put a cheap trump sign right at the road where she has to walk by it, guess what no more bitching. Should have bought one years ago.

Back