Random pic thread.

The best thing to do is load your cooler of choice with ice a day or 2 before you leave. This will cool the air spaces in the insulation. Also don't put warm drinks cooler, prechill them.

Well igloo is now making a $600 cooler.
No, they are making a fifty dollar cooler, and selling it for six hundred.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Backyard

20160521_182200.jpg

Can't see the rest of the Seven Sisters for all the leaves. :D

I will most likely be participating in one of these next saturday, hes hooking me up on some trailer tires/mounting for next to nothing.

If Travis would wipe the Cum from his hobo beard, he could almost pass as Steve Earl.

But seriously, we go waaay back, and he is a hell of a good dude, anyone needs anything around Columbia, he will bend over backwards to help you out.

Call (803) 550 9411

I will most likely be participating in one of these next saturday, hes hooking me up on some trailer tires/mounting for next to nothing.

If Travis would wipe the Cum from his hobo beard, he could almost pass as Steve Earl.

But seriously, we go waaay back, and he is a hell of a good dude, anyone needs anything around Columbia, he will bend over backwards to help you out.

Call (803) 550 9411
Lol yes sir! I'll be around there.

Call (803) 550 9411
That's Travis's shop? Nice!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
Kinda hard to tell but this guy was camping at the lake last weekend in an awesome work truck/hauler. CC 4x4 with a real nice custom bed that he built along with a big ass diesel welder mounted to it along with a $600 ice box. Really nice guy that seemed to take pride in his work and what he does (traveling welder) to provide for his family.

0522162048.jpg
That's Willie @ koka booth tonight. He was Awesome; sure missed Merle but his boys did him proud, one looks just like him and one sings just like him. Kris K. was trying hard not to cry while he sang songs obviously for Merle and so was I :(. Willie tossed out 4 or 6 red bandanas he wore to the crowd near us between songs. After the show he came down from the stage to greet the front row fans, my wife held his hand and I handed him my own red bandana that he took and tied around his neck. He walked off the stage wearing it ! :rockon:

View attachment 218989

Went to Harlan for some wheeling and snapped this at the gas station in Evarts KY this past weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep same bathroom we hit a few weeks ago when we were there. It's a shame that the management is against them using drugs in their bathroom as much $$ they spend in their stores. Lol. The place was crawling with meth heads when we were there.

Yep same bathroom we hit a few weeks ago when we were there. It's a shame that the management is against them using drugs in their bathroom as much $$ they spend in their stores. Lol. The place was crawling with meth heads when we were there.
So this sign was put up after you left.... I see where this is going. Do we need to do an intervention.

So this sign was put up after you left.... I see where this is going. Do we need to do an intervention.
Probably so. I think I could use a bump of something now. Started on the hardwood floor install this morning and I'm already dragging ass. Got all the furniture moved, carpet and padding ripped up, and the floors scrapped. Not long and felt paper will be going down.

Probably so. I think I could use a bump of something now. Started on the hardwood floor install this morning and I'm already dragging ass. Got all the furniture moved, carpet and padding ripped up, and the floors scrapped. Not long and felt paper will be going down.
Just rack and cut today, set your first line. Come back tomorrow and nail and finish. You'll feel better than getting up and down a million times cutting and nailing at the same time.

I could have used a bump after trying to get one of our rigs off Mason Jar till 3am.
Pulled up to the first ledge at the entrance, slammed it a little hard and broke a motor mount which cause the power steering pump to take a dump... On a full hydro steer rig. It was a long night.

Back