Random pic thread.

They shipped out 400,000 lend-lease jeeps. I bet a large percentage of those were crated for overseas shipments. There probably is a warehouse full of them, somewhere. Probably Russia.

Today's homeschool experiment for our 10 year old:
On the left is a $30 Yeti cup.
On the right is a $7 Ozark Trail Walmart cup.
Started with 4 ice cubes and 1 cup of water in each. Oh yeah, we also weighed the ice. It was 2 ounces of ice each.
This pic was taken at the 3-hour mark. The lids stayed on the cups except when we took the picture. At 3 hours and 40 minutes, there was no more ice in the cup on the left.

View attachment 218330
Huh, that's an interesting test. I find your results interesting as I do know that I have left a iced drink in a yeti for over 12 hrs. But maybe it's a difference if the volume of ice. I certainly don't think yeti is better than all others. I think they just nailed the marketing. Just like Salt Life. Come on, what does Salt life sell other than a brand? NOTHING.

Huh, that's an interesting test. I find your results interesting as I do know that I have left a iced drink in a yeti for over 12 hrs. But maybe it's a difference if the volume of ice. I certainly don't think yeti is better than all others. I think they just nailed the marketing. Just like Salt Life. Come on, what does Salt life sell other than a brand? NOTHING.
I have some nice Salt Life thongs (the shoes not the underwear) that I have had for a couple of years and I love them. I couldn't bring myself to purchase rainbows.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

LGBT friendly sniper school training
ai.imgur.com_cLySemp.jpg

Yes, I've had ice last much longer too, but it was more ice. We let our daughter choose how much ice and water she used in her experiment, as long as it was the same in each cup.

I saw this truck when I was surveying on a construction site today. I know it's hard to read, but the top of window, homemade decal says "LEGALLATINOSFORTRUMP.KMA". He apparently saw me taking a picture of his truck and came up to talk to me. I asked if it was a real site (knowing it was not), and he said "Kiss My Ass", in case you couldn't figure it out. I also asked if I could post it and he said "I don't give a shit!" Super cool, hard working latino with a common sense brain and proud American. Pretty much made my morning.

Probably shoulda posted this under the Trump vs. Hilary thread....gonna do that now.

Attachments

• 20160518_093447.jpg
    20160518_093447.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 318
uploadfromtaptalk1463696142383.png

On the way home from work this morning. Seen 2 coyotes in our side field. The other one was gray and bigger than this one. By the time I got in the house and got my rifle they were gone.

1) We could only print/cut them so quick.
Why the hell would you stop selling these.
If it was just too much hassle for you busy life, I'm sure I could find an enterprising person to take it over...

Can only cut so many at a time. Orders were literally coming in quicker than we could track them.
And you know, that Igloo logo is probably trademarked...doubt I should be profiting off it....

1) We could only print/cut them so quick.

Can only cut so many at a time. Orders were literally coming in quicker than we could track them.
And you know, that Igloo logo is probably trademarked...doubt I should be profiting off it....

maybe you could contact igloo, they could make/sell them and give you a cut !

Well igloo is now making a $600 cooler.

was gonna say, if IGLOO could sell a cooler for $400 they sure as hell would

Well igloo is now making a $600 cooler.

Guess there actually is an ass for every seat.....

I've seen what the water/ice looks like after a couple days of camping. IMHO if your not changing it out anyway, that's just nasty.....lol

Back