Random pic thread.

My German Shepherd-Coyote mix says hello to yall's dogs.
View attachment 232330
Does your coy dog act shy around people it doesn't know, kinda creeps about the rest of the time, yellow eyes full hair on its belly? I ask cause my buddy and me found a pup in the wood 5 years ago way out in the woods and brought it home and it's definitely a coy dog but is a good dog

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

5.jpg

Seems the entire NC4x4 crowd has worthless animals! Here is mine. She'll be in this same place in 8 hrs I can assure you. Then up for dinner and back to get a nap before turning in for the night.

IMG_3699.JPG

I will take the bait: is it really a coy dog?
I don't actually know. She was a rescue. Our best guess is German Shepherd and some kind of small terrier. She's about 30 pounds full grown, coyote sized, and super agile.

Does your coy dog act shy around people it doesn't know, kinda creeps about the rest of the time, yellow eyes full hair on its belly? I ask cause my buddy and me found a pup in the wood 5 years ago way out in the woods and brought it home and it's definitely a coy dog but is a good dog

She is a bit skittish around new people, but then becomes very playful. She barks a lot, but I don't recall her howling once in 6 years, which seems like something a coy-dog would do.

I don't actually know. She was a rescue. Our best guess is German Shepherd and some kind of small terrier. She's about 30 pounds full grown, coyote sized, and super agile.

She is a bit skittish around new people, but then becomes very playful. She barks a lot, but I don't recall her howling once in 6 years, which seems like something a coy-dog would do.
My buddies dog we found in a den coon hunting one night. She has yellow eyes, all black and completely cover in think hair even on her belly where most dogs have thinner hair. I've never heard her bark or howl. And she just kinda creeps about places. I really think she is a second generation coy dog, one parent was 50/50 other was full coyote. Lots of wild dogs do around him. Anyways she doesn't act like a normal dog, but she's still my buddy

Guard dog from hell. Got home from work today and found him like this. I had to wake his sorry ass up.View attachment 232323 My dog looked at me like I'd lost my mind when I bought him a dog bed and tried to make him use it laying in the floor. We put it in his favorite chair and he uses it then put it in the floor and he won't get near it. Wtf!

Lol... when we bought a new

Back